(4) The Ball

" Do we've to go to this ball?" Skylar grimace at me in horror.

I shut the front door after walking Persephone to her car. She's hot as hell but the female loathes anything that must do with dresses and crowds. "We won't say long."

"It'll be funnn...," Aurora gush. She was the opposite. She lives for these things. Skylar glared at the overly excited Aurora.

"Comeee onnnn... We get to dance in pretty dresses."

"I rather stick pins in my eyes and set my hair on fire." Skylar scowls at her.

"We also get wasted and laid."

This got her attention and she sighs in defeat.

"Yeaaaa!!!" Aurora squeals in delight, clapping her hands; jumping up and down. We both flinched at her high pitch squeal. "We need to go shopping!" Dragging Skylar who looks like she was ready to chew off her own arm just to escape Aurora.

Ace jump out the way, "Woahhh... Slow down there!" He shakes his head and snickers at them running down the hall.

"You had a fun day," he punches my arm playfully. "I hope he smells you on her."

"If he doesn't. That wince in her step would certainly give it away." Sirius grins wickedly.

" She'll be healed by then. And who cares if he does." I told them while sauntering to the pool and flop down on the chair.

"Would making her your female and queen be that bad? You seem to have great chemistry." Theron flop down beside Ace on a chair.

"Yeah, they do." Damian wiggles his brows "I can hear their BOMBING chemistry over the whore screaming in my bed." he had a glass of blood in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

"And she's smoking," Ace adds stealing Damian's bottle.

"I can't imagine that little shit as King," Sirius grimace and grab the bottle from Ace.

"God helps us all," Theron takes the bottle from Sirius.

"From not ripping his fucking throat open," I took the bottle from Theron and finished it off.

Octavius the fourth my jackass of a half-brother; was the spitting image of our father down to his peanut brown eyes. He spent his whole life pleasing our father and being the golden son. We never got along, no surprise there. Not because he's father's pride and joy and lap dog. Because the egotistical self-righteous prick thinks he's better than me. And takes pride in flaunting his success in my face. Not to mention I nearly killed him once. If it weren't for Ace and Sirius, he'd be dead.

King. Him. I laugh darkly in my head. I'll be long fucking gone when that happens. Persephone will make a great queen. I won't lie, she makes me feel things sometimes, but not enough to switch on my humanity. Unfortunately, that fuck face gets the honour and privilege. He always had a thing for her. She was fierce and dangerous when she wants to be. That's one of the reasons I admire her. However, she'll be nothing more but a great fuck to me.

Father was furious when he heard about the duke. And even more furious when he heard what he kept from us. That crucial info could've helped. We don't know why they need the witch, but sure as hell going to find out.

Tonight, was the ball. Thanks to Aurora everyone was impeccably dressed. We don't usually attend social events like this but decided why not. Technically more so because the princess asked. She wouldn't shut up about it. I figure I'll do one last thing for her.

The princess outdid herself. Red and black flowers centrepieces, dim candle lights giving off that calm relaxing sensual vibe. Red silky curtains hanging on the wall. Humans clad in nothing but black lace panties and matching garter belts. Their breasts exposed and hair tied up in high ponytails. All kneeling in straight lines. Meanwhile, people were chatting, laughing, and dancing to the orchestra.