(5)Attack me?

I groan awake from the sunlight beaming through the crack in the curtains, with two sexy females cuddling into my side. A dead human and two others passed out from blood loss on the floor. I sigh deeply and rolled out of bed. After that shit show last night, I had a little party. Might've when a little too far. The drain decapitated human on the floor can attest to that. Dammit! I'm trying to conserve on my humans stock. Well, it doesn't matter anyway. By tomorrow I'll be back home in Romania.

I tug on my navy blue fitted straight jeans and a white shirt from the floor, before heading to the kitchen. My crew were all laughing and messing around. Girls on the laps of their beloved. Damian with a glass of blood sipping whilst bickering with Ace

"You're up early?" Sirius says with his nose buried in the crook of Skylar's neck.

I groan and sat down as the maid promptly began serving me breakfast. They snicker at the fuck-off-vibe I'm sporting and know better than to aggravate me. Skylar sipping coffee as Aurora struggles to persuade her on a makeover. Ace, Theron, Damian, and Sirius arguing about god knows what.

I tune them out, cutting into my pancakes. The mighty king wouldn't be too please with me for slaughtering his favourite son's guards. Or the fact the princess was in my arms most of the night. Octavius may be an egocentric narcissistic fuck, but he'd treat her better than I could. I'll make sure of it. Mid bite my ears twitched, and gaze shifts to Skylar who was already staring at me baffled. Her pulse spiked.

Sirius sense her distress. His arms tighten around her midsection protectively, "Baby what's wrong?"

"Something is coming," she mutters with her eyebrows creased.

"Visitors?" Damian question.

"He's back again? He's lucky I was shit-face last night or I would've beaten his ass." Ace grumble annoyed like a child.

We all shot him a 'yeah right look.' Ace is one the best and strongest warrior in our clan but not even he can go hand to hand with a royal.

I close my eyes allowing my primal instinct to take control. The pounding of paws hitting the forest floor had me on high alert." Head to the safe house!" I growl.

In that frozen second, everyone's eyes flick to me then back to the sound of the rogues heaping through the windows and door. I'm really starting to hate these mutts! The girls hesitantly fled as we covered them.

"I hate these fucking things!!" Sirius hiss, ripping open the throat of the rogue that lunge at him.

"Fucking dogs!!" Ace punches a rogue in his snout. "You want some! Come get some!!!"

Damian and Theron followed a suit. Their cold scarlet eyes dilated with an unnatural hunger and untamed rage charging towards us. My lips curled into a sinister grin feeling the darkness in me pulse to life. The air crackled with electricity charging my voracious hunger, as I tore through them like a blazing sword through plastic.

The more we put down the more they seem to be piling in. The dead rogues lay thick on the gory floor slick with blood, organs, and limbs. Furniture scatters to pieces walls dripping crimson. Each one of these dogs had that blasphemous mark branded somewhere on their shabby grimy bodies. As strong and fearless as we were there was no way we could keep this up. We healed faster. And were quicker and strategic with our attacks. But they were trapping us, backing us into a corner with no means of escape. This was a calculated planned attack. I laugh menacingly in my head. I'm going to murder a lot of people when I get the fuck out of here.

"Damian. Set the timer." I order. Punching a hole through a rogue, side kicked and backhanded two others.

"Yea! Blow these bitches up!" Ace exulted excitedly, hurling the dead body of a rogue into a group, knocking them down like rolling pins.