Chapter 3

Olivia fell asleep in the car as they were going to Davinnia's house. Davinnia looked at the sleeping figure and said,

" Can you turn off the AC."

" Sure."

As pregnant woman tend to feel more cold during pregnancy.

( A/N: I don't have experienced this. I am still 19 okay. But this is how my cousin felt when she was pregnant.)

Davinnia was worried that she would be cold.
She pitied the young girl slot. How could both mother and daughter have same fate.
Just that the guy raped Olivia's mother knowingly. At that time Amanda was abandoned by her family as well.
I wonder if it's good to even call them a 'family'
A gambling father who sold his daughter to that guy for money. And a mother who hated her daughter for not being a son.

(A/N:  you guys maybe thinking that this sort of thing just happens in the stories but me and my sister can assure you we have seen such case with our own eyes. Olivia's character is based on the real person.

I hope wherever that person is now. She would be at peace.)

At that time Davinnia was the only friend Amanda had.
Her mother and her accepted her. As she was finally starting to get better the news about being pregnant shattered her.

Everyone tried to calm her down. That it was okay. She wanted to have abortion but Davinnia's mother rejected the idea. That it was a horrible sin to be committed.

After that Amanda started getting sick. And died at the child birth.

( A/N: I have no idea about what to say here.
This whole scenario that I wrote is based off of real story. Some parts might be different as I was not that close to them. Just things that were commonly known about them.)

" What do you think she would do?"
David asked her.

" I don't know."

" Are you okay?"

" Yes I am. Just that a lot happened today."

" Do you want to go to your mother's grave?"

" I do want to go there, but I think she needs us more."

" I was thinking the same thing."

" Did you inform Dexter?"

" I already did. He said that he already cleaned her room for her."

" To think that, that room will come in use in such situation is sad."

They had prepared that room when Davinnia's mother was first hospitalised. But Olivia refused to come.

She afraid to be a burden to them not knowing that they desperately wanted her to call them as her parents.

Davinnia and David bought this topic in front of Daisy as well. And she agreed to it. It's just that they don't know how to tell that to Olivia.

If they made that decision after she was born it would have been easy. But Daisy was against it at that time saying she would have her own children and than they would neglect Olivia.

She also wanted to Olivia to know about her birth mother.
Though she hid the fact about what actually happened to her. But because of that it is hard to make her call them mom and dad now.

As they were in there thoughts they reached the house.

(A/N: ever looked at the page and thought ' what am I supposed to write now?'

And than forgot to write for three days.
Because I have🤣🤣)

******