Episode 4 - The Fight

AFTER SCHOOL (still third person)

Kairi got out of class and noticed Alejandro was standing there. "I kinda thought you would you know like Mattia instead of me" Alejandro said in a sad tone. "I did but I realized that I like you and not him. Ale baby I would always choose you" Kairi responded.

Alejandro smiled softly then kissed Kairi. All the student around them were taking pictures and videos. Kairi stopped the kiss and said "Come on we have a date to attend don't we" then giggled.

Kairi went on tiktok to post and realized that he was getting a lot of hate. The comments under his post read :
@/ ?? : Omg black king is a (f-slur)
@/ ?? : the n word sayer is gay too what a (f-slur)

Kairi then just deleted the post and turned his comments off on the next posts. Ale wasn't getting as much hate as Kairi since ALL of his fans were so supportive towards him but he still got a quite a bit of hate.

They went on there date and little did they know that Mattia had been following them around. Mattia had secretly liked Kairi and when he found out that they were dating he acted sympathetic towards Ale to make Kairi stop taking the 'friend break'.

"Ale someone's watching us" Kairi whispered. "Who where" Ale then asked. Kairi looked over and noticed it was Mattia. "Stay here baby" he said as he was getting up. He kissed Alejandro on the cheek and walked over to Mattia.

"Mattia what the fuck are you doing" Kairi asked. "Look I was ju-" Mattia said but got interrupted by Kairi saying "Look maybe we should stop this friend break". Mattia's face shot is in excitement but shortly dimmed down when Kairi said "We should just stop being friends all together".

"Kairi think about this" Mattia said trying to convince the smaller boy. "I'm on a date okay. I don't need you supervising. It's like you don't even trust me enough that you're keeping tabs on me now. Look we can hang out as a group with the rest of the boys but we're not friends anymore and only we know that alright" Kairi said. "Okay" Mattia said.

Kairi nodded and then walked over to Ale and kissed him on the cheek. "What was that about" Ale asked him. "Nothing baby lets eat" Kairi said shortly after.

———

After the date Kairi went home and told his mom and sister that he was gonna spend the week at Ales house. Kairis mom said okay and that she'll miss him. "Mom i'm not moving out of state i'm literally just staying a couple houses away like a 10 minute drive." Kairi said to his mom.

"I'm know but I'll miss you" She said. Kairi kissed his mom goodbye before getting some clothes and leaving. "Bye mom bye Maiya" He said as he left through the front door. Ale had been waiting outside for a few minutes but he fell asleep.

Kairi got in the car and started kissing Ale all over his face which he finally woke up from. "You're finally awake" Kairi said making Ale laugh. Ale kissed Kairi softly then said "Let's go". Kairi nodded as he went looking through his phone noticing :

 Kairi nodded as he went looking through his phone noticing :

He turned his phone off when Ale asked "Who was that". Kairi said "Mattia was the one watching us on our date and now he wants to hurt you. But i'm not gonna let him". Kairi started to tear up at the thought of seeing Mattia hurt Ale.

They pull up to Ales house and they see Mattia sitting on the steps. "Stay right here" Ale said to Kairi as he stepped out of the car. Mattia stood up and started yelling at Ale. Alejandro didn't do anything until Mattia punched him. Ale and Mattia started fighting.

Kairi finally got out of the car to see the two boys still going at it. Mattia had Alejandro pinned down on the cement and he was punching him in the face. Kairi tried getting Mattia off of him but he pushed him making him fall on the ground.

Kairi started crying and not because he was hurt physically but because he was mad and hurt emotionally. " GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM MATTIA" Kairi yelled at the taller boy while crying. "You know what the deals off. Everyone knows that we're not friends anymore. Have fun getting more hate you asshole" Kairi then said.

"Get The Fuck out of her right now before I do something I'll regret".

Kairi picked up Ale and Mattia started to walk away. Mattia then said "Kai-" but Kairi cut him off by flicking him off and saying "Don't try anymore just please don't talk to me ever again".

Mattia walked off and Kairi kissed Ale. "Are you okay" Kairi asked the taller boy. "I didn't know you could throw a punch like that" The older boy laughed. "You're bleeding all over, let's get you inside" Kairi said. Kairi got his phone and locked the car when he noticed that he pressed on accident.

Kairi put his phone in his picking thinking he pressed end live but he didn't. Kairi put his phone on the edge of Alejandros TV. Kairi then cleaned up Ale making the older boy flinch. "Ow" Ale said. "I'm sorry do you need a kiss" Kairi teased the boy.

Ale rolled his eyes then poured "yes please". Kairi kissed his cheek just to play around with him but then Ale grabs Kairis waist makes his sit on his lap and started to kiss him roughly. He then breaks the kiss and looks at Kairi. "You're cute" he says tilting his head.

Kairi finishes putting bandages on Ale when the older boy notices Kairis phone. "Why you live" he asked. "What are you- oh shit" Kairi said. Kairi then went to grab his phone and said "hi guys bye guys" then ended the live.

The boys went to sleep and the next morning was Saturday so they spent the day inside all day. When Kairi woke up he went on instagram and he saw two posts from tiktok room that said :

A / N : I hope you guys like this story