Episode 10 - I can't remember

The ambulance came a couple minutes later and saw two boys passed out and one stuck inside the car. They quickly took them to the hospital and called their parents.

Alvaro only needed a couple stitches on his forehead, Alejandro sprained his wrist and had minor concussion, but Kairi broke his leg and needed stitches on the back of his neck. When the boys woke up they saw there parents next to them. "Where am I" Kairi said.

Kairis mom then said "Kairi you're in the hospital, don't you remember what happened last night". Kairi shook his head no and said, "The last thing I remember was having a sleepover at Mattias house with Pinto, Ale, Alvaro, Roshaun, and Mateo".

Kairis moms eyes widened then she said "I'll be back" and left.
Kairi didn't understand what was happening but his mom had an idea.

Kairi thought that it was yesterday that he spent the night with Mattia and his friends. His mom then went to find a doctor. She told the doctor what happened and he said that he was going to her to tell her that he wouldn't remember anything from 3 months prior to the accident.

Only if they make him remember he will actually remember. Kairis mom nodded and headed back to the room with Kairi. "Kairi the doctor said that you won't remember anything from three months ago until well they remind you".

NEXT DAY ———

The three boys get discharged from the hospital. As soon as Kairi got out he asked for Mattia. Alejandro and Alvaro tried to tell him that he basically cheated on him but Kairi thought it was a prank since he thought Mattia wasn't gay.

Kairi ignored it and asked Alejandro to drive to Mattias house. Alejandro nodded and dropped him off at Mattias house. Kairi knocked on the door and noticed that Mattia quickly opened it. "Hey Mattia, Wanna play gta" Kairi asked him. Mattia seemed surprised but said yes.

Kairi and Mattia were having fun when Mattia paused the game and went in to kiss Kairi. Kairi backed away and said "What are you doing, aren't you dating Jenna again". Mattia widened his eyes then said "Me and Jenna broke up two months ago. You and me are kinda talking Kai".

"Don't you remember" Mattia asked. Kairi shook his head no then said "I was in the hospital so I won't remember anything from 3 months prior for a while". Mattia smiled telling himself that he had another chance to prove to Kairi that he was the one for him.

Mattia started out by telling the truth about everything. Jenna, Cynthia, and Alejandro. Kairi didn't seem to believe it. "Me and Ale would never date and anyways why would you hurt him" Kairi asked.

Mattia explained everything but Kairi didn't seem to be listening. Kairi thought that his friends were playing one huge prank on him. Kairi then found out that it wasn't a prank when he went through his phone. Kairi saw messages and pictures and videos that he had no memory of.

He left Mattias house in a rush and jogged to his house. Kairi was very much confused but he knew he needed to find out the truth so he called over Alejandro. When the older boy got there he explained everything to Kairi. Kairi was confused because he had no clue that him and Alejandro dated.

NEXT DAY -

Kairi had to go back to school and he didn't know what to do. He was still confused about everything Alejandro told him last night. Kairi went to school and everything was normal until Lunch.

LUNCH - KAIRIS POV

I went to lunch just like every other day only this wasn't like every other day. I felt like I was living a lie. I mean I don't remember anything so I don't know who or what I can trust. I got my food and sat by Alvaro.

Jenna came up to me and started yelling at me. I couldn't stand all the drama. I brushed my shoulder against her making her fall on my way out of the cafeteria. I found Taylor, Vic, and Robert in their way to go get some Starbucks and Chick-fil-A.

"Do you wanna come with us Kai" Robert asked me. I nodded and headed out with them. I told them everything that Alejandro told me yesterday and they said that they were there for half of it so they understood.

AT 9:45 PM—

I hear a knock on my door so I go get it. I open the door and see Mattia standing right there. He picks me up and hugs me the  kisses me. I pull away from the kiss as soon as I feel our lips touch. I put myself down and slap him.

"What the hell Mattia" I say go him. He seemed to be high which always happened for some reason. I brought him into my room and let him lay down on my bed. I went to go get him some water and when I came back I found him in only his boxers.

"Mattia put on clothes" I say to him but he ignores me. I try to pass by him to get him clothes but Mattia pulled him and kissed him. Kairi quickly pulled away but Mattia pulled him back into a kiss.

THIRD PERSON -

The two boys started making out when they heard the door open.
"Mattia" they both heard. They turned and saw Mattias dad. Mattia's dad was super homophobic so when he saw the boys making out he got very very mad.

"Dad I know you're homophobic but please. I really like him" Mattia said to him father. His dad ignored him and shut the door on him locking him in his room. Mattia felt hurt. He liked Kairi but he messed up many times.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

A/N : sorry this was a bad chapter I really had no ideas but I tried