Episode 11 - Girls

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Kairi got up and got ready fast. He went to school covering his face. The small boy felt hurt about what happened yesterday because he didn't know what happened before and he felt like it was just happening but at the same time it's happened before so he didn't know how t act.

While the small boy was on his way to class he got a notification from snapchat. He opened his phone and saw that he got a snap from Celia saying "I'm moving to your school babe, you'll be mine in no time so just don't fight it and come willingly".

Kairi rolled his eyes and blocked Celia. He saw Alvaro and Alejandro next to their lockers so he just passed by. Alvaro and Alejandro tried calling name but he didn't listen. Kairi spent the whole day avoiding everyone until soccer after school.

He put on his uniform and played like he did everyday except he didn't look anyone in the eyes. When he was in the locker room Mattia was trying to get close to him but Kairi just backed away. Mattia had enough and when all the boys left Mattia grabbed Kairis wrist making him stay in the locker room.

"Look Tia, if your dad hates us together then I don't want this. I want you but not the drama that comes with your family. I'm gonna be late for dinner. Bye Mattia" Kairi says then slowly kissed Mattia's cheek and left.

When Kairi was walking home he saw Cynthia. He didn't know what happened exactly but he knew that Cynthia ruined something for him because he could feel deep down all the hatred for her. The taller girl smiled at him but Kairi just rolled his eyes and walked off.

A couple minutes passed and still thinking about the feelings toward Cynthia when his head started to ache. He kneeled down and grabbed onto his hair. He then started to remember. He remembered what she did and how Mattia and her were dating when he and Mattia were talking.

'Is my memory coming back' is the only thing on the small boys mind. When he got home he saw his mom and sister sitting down at the table. "Mom I think I'm remembering things" He told her. She got up and hugged him with a big smile. "Really" she asked. Kairi nodded.

-

Kairi started to play around with his dog. He started to throw the toys across the room but when she got tired she laid down on Kairis lap. Kairis head started to hurt again and he remembered everything about the dog. When she growled at Mattia to protect him and everything.

Kairi went to go tell his mom. "Get in the car we have to tell the doctor" His mom said with a small smile. When they got to the doctors office Kairi explained everything. "It seems like your emotional attachment like love, hatred, sadness, and other emotions cause you to remember."

"Try to share or find the emotional attachment to other people and maybe you'll remember" he said. Kairi and his mom then got the papers and left.

NEXT DAY  ( Kairis POV)

I woke up and got ready for school. I can't stop thinking about yesterday. How am I supposed to get my memories back from Mattia and Alejandro. I want to know what happened with them. I get ready and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Victoria gave me a ride to school. "Where's Taylor" I asked her. She said "We're gonna pick her up right now". I nodded and went on my phone. We picked up Taylor then went to starbucks. When we got to school I saw Mattia talking with Cynthia. She gave me a small death stare.

Mattia then looked over his shoulder and saw me. I looked at him for a second,
one second, then looked away and started heading to class. The day went by pretty normal until after soccer practice. 'Why always after soccer' I think to myself. Mattia grabs my hand after everyone leaves and kisses me.

I pull away and look him in the eyes. "I like you Kairi. I know you're going to be mad when you get your memory of me back but I really wanna be with you and please I swear I won't do anything stupid" He said for me. I slowly kissed him back when we hear the door open and it's Cynthia and Celia.

I look at them and try to leave but they both push me to the ground. "Celia. Look you're a bitch. I don't like you okay not everyone wants you so just leave me the fuck alone" I say then push past her making her fall. She gets up and runs after me. I suddenly feel her lips on mine. I slap her. "I'm sorry okay but you deserve it" I quickly say.

I've never hit a girl rudely in my life but she needed that. I felt arms around my wait and I could tell it was Mattia so I turned around and hugged him. My head started to hurt again. I stood up and sat down on the bleachers. It stopped hurting around 5 minutes after and I remembered.

I remembered what Celia did to me and what Mattia did to me. I told Mattia I would give him another chance and I was gonna do that. Mattia looked at me in a confused look and asked me "What's wrong" I look at him. "I remember what happened" I say making him look down.

"I said you have another chance okay i'm keeping that promise" I say making him look at me and smile. He hugs me. He drives me home and stays with me. When we go up to my room he starts playing with my dog. This time she's not barking. "I forgot but I took her to the vet yesterday and named her snowball" I said  to him.

A/N : This chapter wasn't as bad and I really want you guys to tell me what you guys want for this story.