Episode 18 - "Too Far"

Third Person

Kairi cried into Alejandros chest for about 3 minutes. "I'm going in with Lena. You guys are taking a while" Mattia said. Kairi looked up at Alejandro "I never should've come back" Kairi said to the older boy.

"Kairi don't say that. I'm happy you're here" Alejandro said. Kairi smiled softly and brushed his tears away. "Can we go to zumiez" Kairi asks. They all nod. GianLuca and Kairi stay together. Ale and Alvaro hi to H&M.

Roshaun and Robert go to Gucci. Mattia stayed with Lena as she goes to Forever 21 and Ulta. "Can I get something Kai" GianLuca asks Kairi. Kairi nodded. GianLuca got a grey hoodie whilst Kairi got a colorful hoodie.

Kairi payed then they walked out. They saw Ale and Alvaro so they ran over to them. The boys got shoes. They then met up with Robert and Roshaun . A couple minutes later they saw Lena and Mattia. Kairi went up to Mattia and got the bags.

Kairi gave the bags to the boys. "Hey Lena mind if I tag along with you" Kairi asks trying to take pressure off Mattia. " sure" she says with a smile. They go inside the store and come out laughing their asses off. "I'm a big boy" Kairi mocks.

"YeTh I aM" Lena says mocking someone inside. "Let's go" Kairi says with a smile. Lena sits in the back with Kairi. They end up talking until they got to Mattia's house. "I'm gonna go talk with GianLuca bye Lena" Kairi said as he hugged her.

All the boys besides Mattia went into GianLuca's room. "What was all that about" Alejandro asked Kairi. "There were people inside fighting about what makeup matched them better and like one was super buff" Kairi said with a smile. "I think I'm gonna go back to California" Kairi said.

"You can't" Alejandro said sadly. "The longer I stay here ,the longer I have to look at him and he's right. I was dead. It's not easy and he's ready for his life" The boy said and tears ran down his cheeks. The boys heard a knock on the door. "Hey can I come in" Mattia asked.

Just a minute. The boys out Kairi in bed to make it look like he was sleeping. "Come in" Alvaro said. Mattia opened the door with only pants on. Kairi missed seeing his boyfriend but he wasn't his boyfriend anymore. Kairi pretended to be asleep. "Kairi's asleep so keep your voice down" GianLuca said.

"Oh I actually wanted to talk to Kairi" The tall boy said. 'Kairi' the short boy thought to himself. He pretended to wake up. "I heard my name" Kairi said in a raspy voice. He rubbed his eyes. "Can I talk to you privately" Mattia asked. "Y-yeah sure" Kairi said. Kairi left then room and behind him followed Mattia.

"I'm not mad I-I just wanna know why you did it" Mattia asked looking down to his feet. Kairi picked up the tall boys chin. "I wanted to tell you but I didn't feel like I could. I know you and you would make me stay. Tell me otherwise" Kairi tells the boy. "You're right but why'd you have to go" Mattia asked.

"I-I well my mom wanted to move and she was waiting for me to say yes and after what happened with Celia. I felt like I just wanted a new life" Kairi said starting to tear up. "Do you still love me" Mattia asked. "Who said I ever stopped" Kairi said crying.

"We're gonna start moving into the new house" Alejandro said coming out of the room. Kairi wiped away his tears. "I left mine at the house when I came back a few days ago so I'll go with you guys" Kairi said walking out of the house.

AT THE NEW HOUSE.

Kairi went up and set up his room. All the boys set up their rooms. Kairi missed Aryanna. He hasn't seen her since they got here cause she wanted to make friends.

Kairi : Hey Ary are you gonna come set up your room

Ary : Oh yeah I forgot I'm on my way

Kai : Okay see you soon