Episode 12- Official

𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

Mattia has really been trustworthy these past couple of weeks and I actually got my full memory back. I've been loving hanging out with him since he hasn't hurt me.

Summer break starts next week and I'm so excited. Let me just say that finals were a pain in the ass. Today is Saturday and well I'm gonna be hanging with Mattia all day.
-
9:00pm

We went back to my house and we went straight to my room and played fifa. While I was in the middle of a game Mattia wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck. My LED lights were set to red too so I'm kind of just in the mood.

Third Person -

Kairi then turned off his console and Mattia made him sit on his lap. Kairi couldn't help but say "I wanna be yours baby, officially". Mattia was about to talk but noticed that Kairi had fallen asleep with his ass right on Mattias dick.

Mattia tried to move him but Kairi didn't want to so he left him alone. Mattia then fell asleep about two minutes after. In the morning when Kairi woke up he noticed Mattia had a boner and he started to giggle.

Mattia woke up and asked "What happened". Kairi pointed to it and fell back. Mattia covered his area and helped pick up the small boy. It was Sunday and the two had no plans whatsoever.

Mattia then leaned over to Kairi and said "You caused it why don't you take care of it". Kairi basically choked on his own saliva before looking at Mattia with a weird expression. Before Kairi knew it Mattia had slammed his lips against Kairis.

Kairi immediately kissed back. Kairi slowly let go of the kiss and said "Will you be my boyfriend". Mattia smiled and kissed him again "does that answer your question". Kairi giggled and said "yeah but not your boner".

⚠️ Mature Content Ahead ⚠️

"Well then come here and help me with it" Mattia said pulling Kairi into a passionate kiss. Mattia broke the kiss taking off his and Kairi's shirt. He started to kiss Kairis neck making him moan in pleasure. Kairi got on top of Mattia and started to grind on him.

Mattia groaned. Kairi quickly took of his shirt. He then started to go down to Mattias pants and start taking his sweats off. He saw Mattias member poking out of the boys boxers and took them off. Kairi wrapped his hand around Mattias member and placing his mouth on the tip.

Kairi slowly started to suck on Mattias dick making him lean his head backwards. "K-Kai" he said. Mattia kept groaning making Kairi get turned on. Mattia then came on Kairis face. Mattia then got a condom and lube out of Kairis drawer.

Kairi watched as Mattia placed the condom on his member and the lube on it. Kairi then took off all of the rest of his clothes making him fully naked. He got on top of Mattia and Mattia slowly entered his member inside Kairi.

Kairi started to slowly let out moans. Kairi started to slowly go up and down on Mattias lap. The small boy started to go faster and faster. "M-Mattia I'm g-gonna cummmm" said Kairi said making Mattia go faster. Mattia then came and a few seconds later Kairi came.

Kairi then fell on the bed and Mattia kissed him. "I love you" Mattia said to Kairi.

⚠️Mature content over⚠️

The two boys laid down on the bed. Mattia got up and went to the bathroom to shower and change. Kairi stayed in his room and changed. The two boys then went to Roberts house go hang out. The boys played truth or dare when they heard a ring at the door.

It was Celia, Cynthia, Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun, Pinto , and Mateo. Kairi got up and went to the kitchen. When he got in there he felt someone around his waist touching his member. He knew it wasn't Mattia so he turned around and it was Celia.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME" He yelled. Everyone then sneaked into the kitchen and stood by the door of the room. "But Kairi I know you don't like Matti" She said making him mad. "you're right I don't like him" Kairi said.

Mattia heard it and he started to hurt inside. Kairi then continued. "I don't like him at all because I fucking love him Celia. You can do whatever the fuck you want but don't ever fucking say that I don't have feelings for him because you're just a horny bitch who wants dick".

"Yeah you're dick" she said. "Can't you ever get a fucking hint. I DONT FUCKING LIKE YOU CELIA. YOU MAKE ME WISH I DID KILL MYSELF THAT FUCKING NIGHT" He said running out the other side of the kitchen. He left Roberts house and went to the farthest and his favorite park.

Celia stood shocked. She always hot what she wanted. She was craving Kairi and all she wanted was to hurt him again but to have him. The boys tried calling Kairi but he didn't answer. Kairi sat down at the very back of the park and called Taylor.

Taylor was always his best friend. They've drifted apart but they were always there when they needed each other. "Taylor can you come to **** park please and don't tell anyone I just really have to talk to you" Kairi said. "I'll be there in 10" Taylor said.

When Taylor got there she went to the back of the park where she always met Kairi when he was feeling down. She was about to say hi when she saw him crying, and leaning his head against the wall.

"Kairi what's wrong" She asked him. He started to cry even more. "I w-wanna leave a-and never come b-back" he stuttered. "I wanna start over and I'm ready to move. I just need you to help me hide away from everyone for a while. Tell them I killed myself please" he continued.

"Kai I can't do that" Taylor tried explaining but Kairi begged of her to go along with it. "If it makes you happy then I'll do anything for you" she said making Kairi smile and give her a hug. Kairi went home and his mom has been wanting to move she just wanted Kairi to be happy and to say yes.

When Kairi said yes she told him and Maiya to start packing and that they would be out of New Jersey by Wednesday. They only had three days and Kairi was scared that he wouldn't have 3 days to hide away and that something might've happened.

TO BE CONTINUED.... - Thansk for reading