Introduction

Keith's POV

"Keith, hurry up and get your lazy ass down here or we'll be late for my first day at your high school!" Kathy shouted from downstairs"LANGUAGE!" My mom scolded her back. I quickly put on a black tee shirt, a flannel tied around my waist, my red snickers and black ripped skinny jeans.

You see, Kathy is my 16 year old out going little sister. She is a very kind, open minded and optimistic person. She has a personality that you would see once in a lifetime but she is quite sassy like me and don't get me to start with her intelligence but she was, like any other girl, a little bipolar and a bit annoying if she wanted to be. Apperantly she was shouting because she was excited going to her new school, unlike me.

(This is how Keith's younger sister, Kathy Kogane, looks like and before you ask any questions, she's just an oc which I wanted to create for such a long time, so here I am)I quickly rushed down the stairs and took a banana from the kitchen counter

I quickly rushed down the stairs and took a banana from the kitchen counter. There was  Kathy standing and chewing on an apple. She was wearing her short yellow jacket over a white short sleeved shirt, light blue denim shorts with flowers. Her hair was tied in a tight ponytail and was wearing pearl earrings and pink platform converse.

"There you are, now come on and let's go!" She exclaimed excited. "You are looking very pretty by the way, are you trying to seduce the boys on the first day of school?" I asked walking beside her.

"Of course not. But thanks, big bro. I take it as a compliment! " She said with her usual optimism.

"I know, now come on quickly or we will have to face Miss Sunshine's wrath! You don't know that witch." I said smiling at her.

"Keith, will you be a dear and take her with you?" Said my mother and stepped out of the kitchen.

Well, that is my mom

Well, that is my mom. Her name is Krolia Kogane. She is a pale, beautiful woman with Korean accent and her long black hair usually tied in a ponytail. She has a scar on her right cheek while I had a one on my left. People often joke around that I have inherited it from my mom but she got it in an accident.

She quickly pulled us in a tight embrace. After we seperated from the hug, my mum kissed my forehead and Kathy's cheek and gave us our backpacks.

"Now, be safe and don't cause any trouble and if anyone threatens you guys, then give them a good punch!" Said my mother with a wide smirk on her face.

"Okay okay, we have to go, bye mom." We chirped at the same time. I got on my bike and my sis sat behind holding me tightly. I rushed my bike and reached the school on time.

"Thanks, Keef!" She thanked getting off, giving me a heartwarming smile and went to collect her schedule inside the office while I waited outside for her listening to music. Suddenly, a tall girl with black hair embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

"Roxy l-leave me, you're s-suffocating m-me!" Came my muffled words from the hug.

"Sorry, you were standing outside and I thought you got your ass into trouble again. So, I thought I would give you a hug"She smiled sheepishly.

"It's alright, I didn't do anything and I am waiting for Kath cause she is inside the office collecting her schedule." I said with a bored expression.

(This is Roxanne Ito, Keith's cherished childhood best friend and just a friend of Kathy

(This is Roxanne Ito, Keith's cherished childhood best friend and just a friend of Kathy. She's an oc created by me)

"Oh You guys enrolled her here right, but what happened to her in J Marbury High?"

"She got expelled a month ago! You remember that bitch Mrs Thatcher, right? The English teacher, so.. what happened was Kathy broke the bones of some assholes who were bullying another student and one of the boys happened to be the Principal's son and the worse part was Mrs Thatcher and the Principal were married. That bitch made up a completely different story and kicked Kathy out of the school."

"But... kicking her out? It's crossing the line, dude!"

"I told you the Thatcher family are just close minded and ignorant idiots."

"Yeah, you're right, but anyways... Where's Shiro? I haven't seen him since 15 minutes" She asked.

"Today that idiot left early, he had to give a tour guide to some new student. He is probably some where showing him the senior labs." I replied irritated.

"Poor new student but anyway it's not my ass's problem. You know I can tell that you are worried sick about your brother?" She asked me with an empathetic and soft look on her face.

I really love my brother and want to spend as much time as possible with him. I guess I was just sad because he could not accompany us to Kathy's first day at Voltron High School and I have to admit I'm a little worried about him!!

"Yeah, and oh shit I'll be late, please guide her to next class and meet me at our usual table and BRING HER WITH YOU. NOW, BYE!!!" I shouted and ran across the corridors to my History Class. I opened the classroom door and flew into the backseat. Our history teacher did not arrive. I unlocked my phone and texted the group chat which consisted of me, Roxanne, Shiro and Kathy.

LONE SAMURAI: I AM SAFE FROM MRS SUNSHINE. SHE DIDN'T ARRIVE IN THE CLASSROOM YET. VICTORY TO ME, HAHAHA!!!

I posted, waiting to get a reply when suddenly Mrs Snakeshine- I mean Mrs Sunshine graced us with her presence.

"Good Morning, class! I am here to remind you guys of yesterday's homework but before that I want to present you with a new student. So, come in Mr McClain."

Roxanne and Kathy are my creations. I wanted to create Kathy since I very much loved the idea of Keith having a younger sister and he lovingly calls her Kath. Don't worry as I will reveal everything and also Keith and Kathy's traumatic past in the following chapters! So, bye bye bitches!!