Bullying

Lance's POV

It was the end of school and I was crossing the corridors talking to Pidge about her family. I later got to know that she knew Shiro as Matt, her older brother is one of his best friends and Allura is her only girlfriend (there is a platonic space between girl and friend)in the group. Sadly, Hunk went to Shay as she needed help with something. Pidge informed me that L'oreal (yes L'oreal, I call him whatever I wish) is the highschool's number bully and jerk with his little group of bitches. Some say his group of bitches are only with him because of loyalty and don't want to disrespect their boss or whatever the shit it is. When someone suddenly and should I include, harshly pushed me against the walls. Damn it hurt like a bitch.

When I turned around, I saw who it was, ugh. Speaking of the devil, it was no one other than Lotor the lotion himself, a sickly smirk stuck on his face. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

"Looks like we got ourselves a pathetic loser." One of his bitches, Zethrid laughed. I know her name because she was sitting with him on the first class.

The other one, Narti nodded. I heard from Hunk that she may be very awfully quiet but she's very deadly and can snap your neck in a second if you make her angry.

"Hey leave him alone, you cowards!" Pidge said when I at last noticed, was struggling against a big buff girl.

"Shut up, you shrimp! Don't make it harder for my girlfriend, although you hardly have any weight. Right, Ezor?" She said and smiled to the buff girl beside her.

"Yeah, a pathetic loser who got the lactose here insulted by the hot stuff in our first class." I said to him, completely ignoring the others. He slammed me against the wall and I groaned in pain.

"Don't you dare talk about Keith. He is mine." He growled.

"Really. Cause I've never seen your name written on him, also he never said you're his boyfriend or something. Don't just say someone is yours without evidence or the person's will plus that cutie is way out of your league." I heard Pidge snicker.

"What did you say?" Suddenly my head snapped back and I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my eye. That bastard had punched me in my eye. Ugh, he's making me very angry. He is very lucky I don't want to appear bad in front of Keith's eyes or else I would have beaten him into a pulp. With my left eye shut, I spat at his face.

His face was very red with anger and he held his hand in a fist about to punch me. I closed my eyes waiting for the punch when--

"Mr McClain what are you guys doing here? Everyone has already left and the school gates are closing and-- Is it what it seems Mr Lance McClain and Lotor Galra?" When I turned my head to see whose voice it was, it was Mrs Gloria from my Spanish class. I love this teacher's timing.

   She now started noticing the situation we were in. Her gaze looked at my gripped collar, my black eye and Lotor's fist a few centimetres away from my face. When she saw me, I did my best to look scared- terrified, horrified, you name it. She probably, half a century later saw Pidge being held by his lackies and Pidge's tears. It slowly let her to settle the situation as the new student and his friend being bullied by some jocks.

"I will not tolerate bullying in this school, now Lotor and the other students, except Katie and Lance, accompany me to my tour to the Principal's office to talk about your punishments." She said signalling them to follow her; he had a pissed off look on his face and let me go and started walking while the others in front of him. He glanced at me and I gave him a smirk.

"Bye L'oreal and I hope you would like the tour." I said, "also I'll make that cutie mine before you can in a million years." I mumbled the last part but he clearly heard that and looked even more pissed off at my confession.

I tried my best not to laugh as I certainly did not want to get a taste of the office room anyway. 

Hey guys it's me! Sorry for updating so late. I really love writing but I just wanted a little bit of free time in my life. Anyways if you have not noticed, Acxa is not here. It is because, simple, I ship Veracxa and don't want her to be a bad person. Done! Anyways I'll update more and thank u everyone. And sorry again for the short chapter

Bye~👋