Update

It's really been four years. I really left you all here for four years with no updates. Tbh I forgot about my stories. I only wrote them as a way to release my problems and didn't realize how many of you liked them. So looking back, I cringe at everything I wrote back then. I also realized I spent so much of the story just making the reader have mental breakdowns and not really any actual romance until the end. And I actually finished this story on Quotev and just didnt update the last chapter here. Whoops XD. But that ending was rushed and I did it out of spite bc I was tired of having people telling me to update so I did some random shitty ending with little romance. What kind of fanfiction is this? We can't be having that with our boy Hikaru. So I am revising this story, limiting the breakdowns and actually following the anime more closely. I am even including moments with Hikaru to show that there is actually chemistry. I'm a little scared to be doing so now bc of how much you guys seemed to like the constant angry moments but I seriously feel pain and shame reading what I wrote four years ago. It will still have the same concept of a badass reader who does whatever the f she wants but it will be less emotional and more upbeat and entertaining with a few moments of pain and sadness to encourage audience tears. I hope you all will still like it and please be patient while I work on it. Thank you for the support!

4 Hours later Update: ajkdjkfdjansdfkjsg I'm going a lil outta my comfort zone and being confident with this story. things are getting a lil spicy. IDk how I feel about it but yall can criticize me on it later. I'm proud of the changes and actually feel motivated by the ideas I am coming up with. 2020 come throughhhhhhh. hahhaha I need sleep. Good night friends.