Chapter 1

I walk up the steps of the pink school. Why pink? People look at me funny. Is it because of my outfit? I am wearing black shorts, an Icon For Hire shirt (a rock band), a black hoodie, gray converse, my favorite gray beanie and my black skull candy headphones around my neck. Is there something wrong with it? I am not wearing that weird dress. I don't like dresses. Even though my sister wants me to but it isn't fair because she gets to wear the boy's uniform and act like a boy. She told me about some host club she had to go to and said I should stop by.  I just got enrolled in the school. Don't ask me how because I don't even know. 

        I pull my headphones onto my ears and start listening to The Grey by Icon For Hire. I walk to class with my hands in my hoodie pockets. I am in the first year classes with my sister. I walk in to find her with twins? Class had already started so I was late... By 30 minutes. "You're late." The teacher says. "Yeah well I never really cared about what time I arrived. I never asked to go to school." I say. "You must be the new student. Introduce yourself to the class and take a seat where there is one that isn't taken." 

        "(Y/N) Fujioka." I say blankly. "Any likes, dislikes, or hobbies?" The teacher asks annoyed. I think for a while. "I like rock music, annoying people and not doing what people tell me to do. Dislikes: a lot of things, fangirls, pink, doing sports, and people who hurt my brother or dad. Hobbies: nothing really." My sister told me to act like she was my brother. I sit down before the teacher can say anything else. I sit down at the back of the room by the window. Rejects by 5 Seconds of Summer starts playing and I turn it up. I sit through class until the bell rings for lunch. 

        I gt up and walk out. "Finally." I mumble. Haruhi comes up behind me. "Hey sis." She says. "Hey." I say bored. "Why do you have to hate everything?" She asks. "Because there is nothing to like except for what I said earlier and you and dad. Is there something wrong with that?" She nods. "You need to be more social and do more activities with people. That is why I got you into this school." I groan. "So you were the one who enrolled me." The twins from class come up. "Hey Haruhi-" One starts. "Who is this?" The other one finishes. "Hikaru, Kaoru this is my sister (Y/N). (Y/N) This is Hikaru and Kaoru. They are twins from the host club I told you about."         

        "Whatever." Haruhi elbows me. "Be nicer (Y/N). These are my friends." She scolds. "Just because they are your friends doesn't mean I have to be nice to them. If you are trying to make me make friends, thanks but no thanks. I don't need them. I have my music, you and dad. That is all I need." I walk away. I can hear Haruhi groan behind me. 

        Haruhi's POV

        "That is your sister?" The twins ask. I nod. "She doesn't act like you or look like you." I nod. "I know. But we are actually twins like you two. We just don't look or act alike." I start walking to the lunch room. 'Oh (Y/N) Why can't you and I get along for once?' 

       Your POV

        I walk around until I find a climbable tree. I climb up and sit there for a while. A little kid with blonde hair runs. "Hey what are you still doing here? School's over." He says. "I was just sitting here. I like it up here." He giggles. "Do you want cake with me?" He asks. I shrug. "Why not?" I climb down and he grabs my hand and runs inside the school. He goes into a room labeled Music Room #3. I find 6 other people in there. One of them being Haruhi. The little boy drags me to a table with cakes on it. He sits down. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka but you can call me Honey. What is your name?" He asks handing me a slice of cake. 

        "(Y/N), Fujioka (Y/N)." I start eating the cake. Haruhi walks up with the twins. "(Y/N) what are you doing here? And where were you? I couldn't find you." She asks. "I came because he asked if I wanted cake." I say pointing towards Honey. "And I found a tree that I liked and climbed up. I lost track of time until he came." I say pointing towards Honey again. Then a tall blonde comes up. "HARUHI!! Daddy wants to know who this is and why she is talking to my daughter!" He yells. I raise my eyebrow. "Daddy? Daughter? What is this? Is there a mom too? Wait, if Haruhi is in this then...?" I point at myself. "I don't want a part in it!" I say loudly. They all look at me funny except Haruhi and Mori. Haruhi starts explaining. "Host Club, this is (Y/N), my twin sister. I enrolled her in this school a few days ago and she started today... (Y/N) This is the host club. Kyoya, Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, and Honey." She says pointing towards each person. 

        They look shocked for a few minutes. Then the blonde starts bombarding me with questions. I stand abruptly, scaring him. "Excuse me for my behavior but I do not like hanging out with lunatics who ask me millions of questions and make me uncomfortable. Thank you for the cake Honey but I will be going." I glare at Tamaki. I walk out of the room as I pull my headphones up again. Immortals by Fall Out Boy starts playing. I walk back to the tree I was at earlier and climb back up. I don't want to come back here... Ever.