Promise

"Namjoon!!!!!"

...

"Namjooooon!!!!!"

...

"NAMJO..."

"Woah, careful there. You don't want to wake up the children." Namjoon covered Jin's mouth.

"Ugh, that's the point. They're going to want to say goodbye to Mommy. Duh." Jin stated the obvious.

"Ok." Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully.

One of the reasons why Namjoon married Seokjin was because of his sassiness and humor.

"M-mommy..?" A small child was standing in the hallway rubbing his eyes while in dinosaur pajamas.

"Hobi!!!!!!" Jin ran over to the child and swooped him up.

Hobi smiled from ear to ear and repeated, "Mommy mommy mommy!!!"

Two other children were spotted leaving the vicinities of their room.

One holding an orange cat plushie and the other clenching a blanket.

"Yoongi!!! Chimmi!!!!" Jin ran over to them.

Without setting Hobi down, he kneeled to their level and let them climb on Jin.

Jin attemped to stand up again and fell over slowly.

"Woah, woah, woahhhh!!"

"Ok there." Namjoon went over to help Jin and the boys.

"Mommy!!!" Hobi was repeating again.

Jimin and Yoongi were lost in the hug.

Yoongi was so lost in the hug, he fell asleep, despite them falling over.

"I'm going to miss you so much!!!" Jin held them closer to him.

"Ok, let's get off of Mommy now." Namjoon smiled and tried to get them off of Jin.

"I don't want Mommy to go." An upset Tae clutching a brown teddy bear was standing in the doorway.

"What's with the frown, bubby?" Jin sat up.

"I       don't      want      mommy      to      go." Tae paused after each word for emphasis. 

"Don't worry, sweetie, Mommy is only leaving for two days. Can you count them with me?" Jin crawled over to Tae.

"Whats the first day?" Jin asked.

"M-Monday."

"And?'

"T-T-T.."

"You got this sweetie." Jin encourgaed him.

"T-Tuesday!"

"That's right my baby!!!" Jin scooped up Tae and Tae's giggles filled the house. "When did you get to be so smart!!!" 

"Jin, the clock." Namjoon pointed at his watch, reminding Jin of the time.

"Oh that's right." Jin was startled.

"Boys!! Huddle Up!!!" Jin announced to the children.

"Kookie's not up yet." Tae said.

"Namjoon." Jin looked at his husband.

"Of course." Namjoon went inside the kid's room.

He picked up the baby and brought him to Jin.

He had this small pink fuzzy bunny in his hands and he never let it go. 

"Boys. Mommy needs you guys to be on your best behavior for Daddy okay? Daddy is going to take care of you for the next few days....Monday and Tuesday. Yoongi, since you're the oldest, you're in charge okay? I want you to be good for your field trip to the zoo today okay??" Jin patted Yoongi's head and looked at all of them.

"Yes Mommy." They all said in unison.

"Mommy don't leave me." Jimin gave Jin's leg a tight hug.

"Mommy's not going anywhere. Mommy will always be right here."

"On my jammie jams?" Jimin asked.

"Right here in your heart." Jin touched Jimin's heart.

Jin stood up and went to Namjoon.

"And I'm going to miss my little Kookie oh so much!!!" Jin grabbed his little cheek very lightly and kissed the baby atop his forehead.

His little eyes opened up for a brief second, then he was fast asleep again.

Jin faced his belongings and grabbed his suitcases.

"It's just two days... are you sure you need all that?" Namjoon asked one last time.

"Namjoon, do you know nothing about fashion? One has to look good....always." Jin flipped his hair to the side.

"I'm going to miss you." Namjoon held the door frame as he watched the cab pull up in front of their house.

"I know you will." Jin retorted.

"I love you." Jin kissed Namjoon.

Jin faced the direction of the cab.

"Oh and Namjoon."

"Yes?"

"Don't screw this up." Jin headed down the driveway and into the cab.

His suitcases were put inside and the cab drove away.

"I promise I won't." Namjoon watched it go.