What Would I Do

"Okay buys it's time to go back to bed." Namjoon said after putting away baby Jungkook back into his crib.

"I want to watch a movie." Hobi said.

"No. No movies."

"Mobiiieeeeesss!!!!" Jimin cheered.

"No mobies." Namjoon said.

"I want movie." Tae looked at Namjoon seriosuly.

"Okay fine, maybe just one." Namjoon gave in.

"That field trip isn't for a few hours... besides children are always on natural sugar high. This won't be that bad." Namjoon looked at the clock.

"4:15 am."

"This is all going to be just fine." Namjoon said to himself.

"Dadddyyy!!! Daddyy!!! Daddy!!!!" 

"huh...what?" Namjoon woke up with blurry vision and Hobi's voice screaming.

He set Hobi to the side and rubbed his eyes.

Glasses. Glasses. "Ah found them." He put them on.

"Damn it. Did I fall asleep??" Namjoon stood up from the couch and heard the baby monitor crying.

"Daddy's coming!!!" Namjoon was quick on his feet.

As running to the baby's room he saw black sharpie lines all over the walls about 12 inches up.

"No." Namjoon looked around and saw them as far as he can see.

"NOOO!!!" He went back to the living room and found a box of toys dumped all over the ground and Tae playing.

He saw Hobi spinning around in circles and then falling over.

Chimmy had a sharpie in his hand and was running to the kitchen floor.

"Tile."

Namjoon darted to the kitchen and tried to scoop up Jimin but accidently knocked him over.

Jimin fell on the tile kitchen floor and started crying.

Namjoon's heart was racing as he heard Jungkook crying on the baby monitor and Jimin crying.

"YOONGI WHERE'S YOONGI????!!!" Namjoon shouted.

Yoongi sat up rubbing his eyes.

He had just woken up from a nap.

"Oh thank God." Namjoon let out a long sigh.

Namjoon carried a crying Jimin, trying to calm him down, to Jungkook's crib.

He rubbed Chimmy's head and gave his booboo a kiss as Jimin demanded.

He set him down and carried Jungkook.

"Hunrgy." He took Jungkook to the kitchen to get him his bottle.

"What time is it?" Namjoon looked at the clock as he was leisurely heating up the milk for the bottle.

"8:43!!!!!!" Namjoon leaped.

Jungkook started crying some more because he got scared.

"We're supposed to be boarding the bus for the field trip at 8:45!!!!" Namjoon put the bottle in Jungkook's mouth and set him down on the baby pillow on the couch.

Jungkook spit it out and started crying.

"Boys!!! Let's get you dressed!!!!" Namjoon was stressing.

"I need to find clothes, dress them up, breakfast...I-I don't have time." Namjoon's head was spiraling round and round.

"Where's Yoongi???" Namjoon made his way to the boy's room and found a peaceful Yoongi trying to put on his shirt.

The clothing for each one of the boys was placed on the corner of their beds.

"What would I do without you Jin." Namjoon made a fist to the air.