Oh, Jin

"Daddy I wanted to be with my friends." Hobi whined.

"Yeah? Well what's better than friends? Family. Nothing should ever come before family." Namjoon stated.

"Daddy, it's hot." Yoongi covered his face with his hand.

"Damn it. The sunscreen!!" Namjoon slapped his forehead.

"Let's see what we have here." Namjoon was looking through the To-Go bag behind the stroller.

"Sunglasses." Namjoon put them on. "Jin, you never cease to surprise me."

"Lotion." Namjoon looked curious at the bottle.

He lathered up the boys and used the last bits of the bottle on his arms and legs.

"Let's go explore some caves!!" He said as he followed Yoongi and Hobi running to the outside cave.

After a while of exploring, all of the boys were hunrgy, inclduing Namjoon.

"Sandwiches? What do you say boys?" Namjoon announced.

"Me want dis." Tae was waddling to the Ice Cream Stand.

Namjoon steered the stroller over to the stand.

"Good thinking, Tae." Namjoon nodded and picked Tae up.

"What flavors you want boys?" Namjoon asked.

"Choco!!!" Tae was jumping in Namjoon's arms.

"Anyone other thoughts?" He looked at the other boys.

"Strawberry." Yoongi said with a straight face.

"Sawberry!!!" Jimin was jumping with joy in the front seat of the stroller.

"Hobi?" Namjoon asked.

"Vannala."

"Ok." I'll take two chocolates, two strawberries, and one vanilla." Namjoon said.

After everyone got their icecream, they all found a bench in the shade to sit out, courtesy of Hobi.

"I found it. I found it. I found it." Hobi repeated. Hobi was at that phase where he repeated things. However, his gem was repeating things in threes.

"Now remember what Mommy and Daddy say about ice cream right?" Namjoon asked the boys.

"To ask to sharee?" Hobi asked.

"No. We're not sharing. This is my ice cream cone." Namjoon playfully moved his ice cream closer to him and it got on his shirt.

"Damn it." He got a napkin and cleaned it up.

"Daddy, we're waiting." Yoongi said.

"Waiting for what?" And then Namjoon saw he drips on their ice cream cones.

"Oh right. Eat your ice cream fast or else it will melt!!!!" Namjoon said and began eating his icecream like a monster.

The boys did the same.

"Fast Chimmy." Namjoon looked at Jimin.

"dadddy... i don't like dis." Jimin stood there with a sad frown on his face.

"It's okay. Here take mine." Namjoon traded the chocolate for the strawberry.

Jungkook was awake and his big brown eyes were focused on the cold pink mush in front of his face.

"Daddy I like it!!!" Jimin had a smile on his face now.

"Good." Namjoon nodded.

Namjoon licked the drips of ice cream so it wouldn't melt and then stuck it close to Jungkook.

Jungkook pressed his face against it.

"No, baby Kookie!!" Namjoon wiped Kookie's face with a napkin.

Then, he placed the ice cream on his mouth and Jungkook got the hand of it.

"Oh Jin, if only you were hear to see this." Namjoon looked at his five beautiful boys enjoying their ice cream.