Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in my kitchen when I hear the footsteps of Ei coming down the stairs. His sleepy face brightens my mood already, I smile towards him as a blush creeps up into his ears.

"Morning."

"Good morning Red."

He sits at the counter crossing his arms over the table and leans his head onto them.

He mumbles something which I didn't hear.

"Did you say something?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry. About yesterday."

I sigh, I'm confused and not happy that he won't talk to me, but I won't push again... at least not yet. 

"It's okay Ei. How do you like your eggs?"

He smiles up at me.

"Thank you. Oh, um medium to hard." 

~~~~~~~

Eijirou leaves once we ate breakfast and I'm immediately grabbing my things, I need to talk to someone. I absolutely hate talking to him but... he's been my, what you could say "friend" since we were kids.

I drive to his house and scoff at myself. I knock on the door and wait until it opens showing a very pregnant Ochaco.

"B-Bakugo?!"

She smiles widely after her initial shock.

"Hi."

"Come in. You want to talk to Deku?"

"Yeah."

I roll my eyes as she smiles wider. She walks, holding her back with her one hand. She's about seven months pregnant with their first child.

We walk upstairs to Deku's office. She knocks on the door and peeks around the corner.

"Hun, there's someone here to talk to you."

"Oh, who?"

She opens the door all the way showing my blank face behind her. I see the smaller Alpha working at his computer as he looks out the door.

"K-Kacchan!"

He jumps up off his chair, first with a little fear, which I smirk at until he grins widely. He laughs and walks around his desk to give me a hug. Which I don't return of course.

"How have you been Kacchan? What brings you here out of the blue?"

"I need advice."

"Oh?"

They both say in sync, of course they're shocked, ME BAKUGO KATSUKI, needs advice.

We walk back downstairs and go to the living room, Round Face goes to make some tea as I sit down with Deku.

"So whats up man?"

"Well... you know how mates are rare?" 

He frowns and then nods.

"Well I am a mate to someone."

He gasps, Round face does too as she walks in the room.

"You have a mate? That's incredible Bakugo."

Round Face sits down next to Deku, giving us the tea.

"Thanks. Yeah but I'm here because he won't talk to me. And."

I growl.

"You know I'm bad at talking to people."

Deku places his hand on his chin and thinks for a moment.