Epilogue 0.2 (NSFW)

I decided the last chapter to have some goodbye smut ( T v T )

I drew the top image (< w <)

~~~~~~~

"MOM! DAD! IWA TOOK MY GRADUATION HAT!"

"IWAHATSU BAKUGO! GIVE YOUR SISTER HER GRADUATION HAT NOW!"

"OKAY, OKAY DAD!"

I shake my head at my son, he loves to tease his sister.

I feel arms wrap around my torso and smile feeling the arms of my love.

"I can't believe Zin is already graduating... time sure does fly doesn't it."

"It sure does babe. But why does Iwa feel the need to always annoy his older sister."

"Oh leave the boy. He's nearly 14! He's at the beginning of his teenage years still."

Ei quickly goes upstairs to get changed.

I groan. Iwahatsu, our son was born by a miracle.

When he was born we cried very hard.

Ei and I were both shocked to find out not only Zinnia, but Iwa too was an Alpha rank.

They're both star students in school and Zinnia is going to university to study to be an architect. The same university Tetsu's son Te-ahshikin is studying at. He wants to also be an architect. No, she is not chasing him, they just have the same view for the future... and they both want to spend that future together...

Ahshi asked for my... blessing. I wasn't very happy but, he's a really amazing kid, I'm not going to lie. If I were to trust anyone with my daughter it would be him and that's saying something. Bonus, he is an Alpha too. He's stuck by her side since they were young.

Iwahatsu... that boy. He's got his mom's natural black hair but my teeth.

Unlike Zin who has Ei's sharp teeth, which makes her look really intimidating.

Iwa has a quiet side to him that can be scary at times, he's very naughty but he's going to be a very successful Alpha male one day.

He's got all the girls falling for him already... but I see he's not interested. I've noticed the way he looks at Deku's son. Even though Chikaito is older than him, he is an Omega, so naturally Iwa is attracted to him.

Right now, we're getting ready to go to Zinnia's graduation.

I can't believe my baby girl is so grown up already.

I grab the car keys and stand at the front door.

"COME ON YOU EXTRAS! WE NEED TO LEAVE ALREADY!"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL US EXTRAS DAD!"

"DON'T FUCKING SWEAR IN MY HOUSE IWA!"

I hear the most beautiful laugh coming out the kitchen to see Ei walking out, him looking so gorgeous in a salmon dress shirt and white pants, his longer hair tied back sexily.

How did I not see him coming down the stairs?

I lick my lips as he approaches me.

"Damn you look sexy in that."

He chuckles as he loosely wraps his arms around my neck.

"Why thank you my love."

I smirk and lean down, capturing his lips.

"Ew, get a room."

We laugh at Iwa who scrunches his nose, coming down the stairs.

"Like you don't want to do this to Chikaito."