Chapter 20 (NSFW)

~~~~~~~~

I have been at the hospital for five days now, and Kat has never left my side. Only to go to the bathroom and complain to the doctors how horrible the food is.

I chuckle every time I hear him talking to the doctors angrily.

My friends have come to see me. They were so happy that I was alive and very excited that I was pregnant.

Tetsu and Denki were crying so hard, of course making me cry too. Everyone was just so happy, which made me happy.

Right now Kat is sitting next to me, rubbing my belly. I smile at him as he looks lovingly at it.

He looks up me and a hunger shines softly in his eyes.

It makes my body feel hot and I feel a yearning for him.

We both haven't had sex in eight months.

He must have had such a hard time going through his ruts.

Luckily I did not go into heat because I'm pregnant.

I look into his eyes and bite my lip, which causes his eyebrow to twitch.

"Baby? Are you ok?"

His deep voice sends shivers down my spine.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel horny once in a while during my pregnancy and right now... is one of those times.

"Kat."

I whisper his name lowly making him gulp. I motion him to come closer with my finger. Which he does as he moves his head closer to my face.

I lower my mouth to his ear and whisper.

"I want you Kat."

He gasps and then growls.

"Ei, we're in the hospital."

I bite my bottom lip and blush furiously.

"I know... but I'm so horny right now."

Kat's face turns into shock and a slight blush covers his cheeks.

"Fuck Ei. I want you too. I'm hard already, imagining you under me. FUCK!"

He gets up making me giggle. He walks to the door and locks it, he closes the curtain surrounding the bed.

He climbs onto the bed and hovers above me.

He leans down capturing my lips making me moan. He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly give.

He explores my mouth with his hot tongue that I've missed so much!

He sits up on his knees that are caging me in. He takes off his red shirt, letting me see his chiseled body once again.

I drool slightly, making him chuckle.

I run my fingers down his torso making him groan.

I lean forward and kiss and lick down his toned abs and smooth skin.

I let my hands travel down to his pants, I unbuckle his belt and zip down his pants. I push down the material, sliding them to his knees.

His large dick springs up and I moan at the look of it.

How I've missed it.

I kiss the tip making him groan.

"Baby, don't you want to let me pleasure you rather?"

"Oh no, I've missed giving you blow jobs."

At that my mouth goes over the head of his cock and I twirl my tongue around it.