Chapter 21

~~~~~

*Eight Months Ago*

I feel a sharp pain in my cheek as I open my eyes.

I look around the dim room to see Enori starring straight at me. His dark blue eyes are starring daggers at me.

I try to speak out his name but there is a gag in my mouth.

"Hello little brother. I'm not going to drag this out too much. But I mean, by the time Bakugo watches this, I'll be gone."

He grins.

"I'm doing this because I hate you both. You and your perfect lives. If only you weren't born Eijirou. And if only you hadn't left me hanging Bakugo."

He moves out of camera shot and I looks into the camera, tears falling down my face.

Oh my god, he must be filming this and then... is going to give it to Kat.

Enori comes back, holding a needle.

My eyes widen and I shake my head at Enori.

Enori pulls out the gag and punches my face.

"So little brother, are you ready to die? This injection is highly lethal. Once I inject you with this... you will die."

I cry hard.

"Please don't do this Enori!"

Enori slaps my face.

"Any last words little brother."

I face the camera.

"I love you Kat!"

Enori scoffs and injects the liquid into my arm.

"No wait! I'm pregn-."

Blackness takes over.

~~~~~~~

I wake up with a headache. I look around and I'm sitting on a small bed in a cell...

I look out of the bars of the cell to see Enori sitting on his own bed. He looks at me with an annoyed face.

"So you're pregnant?"

I look down to my tummy and a tear rolls down my cheek as I nod.

Enori growls and gets up, smashing his hands into the cell bars, making me flinch.

"You're so lucky."

Anger and... jealousy shine in Enori's eyes. He walks away, out the door to who knows where.

I burst into tears as I bring my knees to my chest.

*1 Month kidnapped*

I'm rubbing my hand over the small bump that is slowly forming at the bottom of my tummy, when the door slams open and an angry Enori comes into the room.

I cower back into the wall as much as I can as my brother opens the cell door.

He throws a plastic bag at me and locks the door behind him, walking back out.

I open the bag to see a sandwich which I quickly open and eat.

A couple of hours go by and Enori comes back even more angry.

He opens the cell door and takes off his metal belt.

The tears start to flow before he even gets to hit me.

I cover my tummy with my arms and I turn my body as the first slash comes down.

~~~~~~

*3 Months kidnapped*