CHAPTER -2

Hello...In this chapter am going to introduce some important characters of this story.

MAN:-

BOSS:-

BOSS:-

EARN:-

EARN:-

DIM:-

MIL:-

MIL:-

MAN's POV:-

MAN's POV:-

Ugh... At first, going to company is like going for a vacation, but today is totally different for me.

All because of my best friend behaviour. He caused problem in his own engagement that's doesn't matter here, but also he throw his tantrum at reporters and walks out from ceremony without caring others not even his fiancé.

Our manager and boss, our best friend, they both apologized to the whole media team Because of that they didn't make any news about him.

Right now, I am in my company and I just parked my car. Luckily, parking had few spots open.

Most of the time, they always reserved for one person who always annoys us regularly without any hesitation.

Even though in front of him, Me and boss always act tough, but we both are really scared of him.

Wherever he goes danger always follows him like his shadow. He is very dangerous yet, everyone loves him especially girls.

Right now, I am slowly walking towards the conference room for attending the meeting for an upcoming concert.

Suddenly, I heard familiar voice loudly arguing and that voice is belong to my best friend boss. He's arguing with mil, the dangerous fellow I mentioned before.

"You have to apologize, Do you think I won't dare to do anything because your dad is Mafia leader." Boss arguing with mil.

I walk to them, "Boss, what's wrong? Are they making trouble again?" I already know the answer, he always makes trouble, but I don't know the reason about the present argument that's why I ask him.

"He bumped into me, I don't know from what he made up of steel or something because of him I fell and he didn't even apologize, but he's arguing with me." boss complaints about mil.

"He have no respect... he was the one who got on the way. Then why should I apologize to him? And I don't have time for this silly arguments." he says and walks into conference room.

"Hey wait, I didn't finish..." Boss yell, but he didn't bother him.

"What an arrogant brat" he shouts madly.

"Boss and man, come with me" Earn stutters and starts walking to P'Dim office, and we both shadows her.

We enter into P'Dim office, he nervously reads something in his laptop "Did you see this" he turned his laptop to our direction. "Is that about any gossip news" boss question rubbish.

"Seriously boss, are you women? Why you always care only about gossips" he steamed up.

"Did you contact your friend" he question. "I called him, but he said he have no mood to talk." boss answers mannerly. "What about you Earn" he ask. "He didn't responds for my calls" she answers.

"Earn, how can you be so careless at your work? Didn't I tell you to monitor his every move?" He question her in anger.

"P'Dim, he maybe very famous, but he's not the only artist in our company. and I can't watch him for 24 hours. And mainly every time I try to speak with him, he starts to yell at me and how can I make him to listen." she answers.

"Can you be more serious, Our team worked so hard to build an image for him, but he's trying his best vain everything. He not only created problem in his engagement. But also scolded the reporters, I even treated dinner to those chief editor to settle the problem down." he says sadly because he spends his own money them.

"P'Dim, he doesn't like people interfere into his personal, and he never thinks before speaking." she tries to defend, but I don't think it going to work with P'Dim.

"Not only he thinks before speaking, you don't either. Our company president called me this morning, Everything she said was targeted only at me, do you guys think I deserve that kind of treatment" he asks us.

"You're the most amazing person in the company. Even if he acts childishly you can Change him, You have that capability" Boss speaks highly about P'Dim to calm his anger.

"Alright I know that, but if he keeps doing like this. I really can't help him, Got it?" he ask.

"Got it... we know you are the best." I tell him.

"Enough, It's always me who has to solve the problem... Now go to conference room and contact sarawat. Tell him to be here in 20 minutes." he says strictly.

We nod..."why are you still standing here, You three leave me alone I need to calm down..." he say while grinning his teeth.

We immediately walks out of his room before he starts his yelling again.

"Storm finally on its way out"..." I say loudly.

"Not yet... Another one is waiting for us. Just now he handed complicated task to us..." Earn speaks sadly.

Why me... I'm not his manager or personal assistant then why me...

Because, We are best friend...

Oh my god, Please help me...

God, please help me...

To be continued...