CHAPTER -8

GREEN's POV:-

"Everything will be complete very soon. Is there anything that's not good or anything you want to change" the contractor ask me politely.

"There shouldn't be anything, Everything is perfect" I say. "Then... Please excuse me" he says, I smile and nods.

Where the hell dim is? I mumbled myself and turn around, there stands Mr. Dim "Damn... You startled me" I whisper and playfully punch his shoulder. "Hey... I already told you before, You have to do your work by yourself" I reminded him.

"I worked hard so I deserve relax." he says causally. "We're the one, who work hards so we deserves to relax not you." I groans.

"I know you help me... You're the sweetest person and When will they arrive?" He asks blankly didn't mention name or anything. "Who are you asking about?" I ask. " That two Mysterious persons" he answers.

"First... Stop calling them as a mysterious person, second... I don't know when will they come. If you want to know ask Zee and P'Piak they will definitely answer you question." I says with serious tone and Dim couldn't utter a single word when he hears their names.

"Hello P'Green" a girl tone suddenly spoke, that make us turn around to that person's direction, and she walks towards our direction.

AIR:-

"Hello N'Air, how's your journey?" I ask and smiles at her

"Hello N'Air, how's your journey?" I ask and smiles at her. She's about to speak, Suddenly Dim cut her off.

"Oh my! Is that my junior? He asks happily. "P'Dim..." she says and smiles sweetly, he smiles back, and hugs her.

"Dim... Do you know N'Air?" I question him. "Yeah! She's my junior in college" he replies.

"By the way Nong are you here for the concert? He questions, but suddenly her phone rings that interrupts our conversation.

"Excuse me P's. I have to go now and see you later" she says and walks away. "Work! What work?" He ask.

"How do I know and the concert is about to start, you stay here and take care of guest and am going to check out our artists." I say and left him there.

As I walk into the room two guys walk right pass me. "Stop" I say, and they stopped walking and looks up.

"P'Green... What are you doing here?" Boss ask. "Of course... Am here to check you guys and where are you two going? And why haven't you changed yet? Remember that the event is about to begin" I question.

"We want to help you so we both are going to check out the preparations" man answer.

"You guys no need to worry about me. I will take care of that myself and if you want to help me then go and get ready as much as possible" I says them.

"Can't we take part in preparing this concert?" Boss ask. "You mean take part in destroying" I question him irritably.

"No P'Green... We just want to help you." Man sighs.

"Oy! I have headache because of you guys." Mil shouts and starts walking towards the door.

"Where is he going?" I ask. "Who knows" boss answer.

"What an ass" man yells. "Don't mind him just leave it?" I says. "Okay... I going now and you two... why are you still standing here and staring at me. Go and get ready. I will come and check you guys again." I say and walks out to check others, and I saw a unfimilar figure but I seen him before.

"Hello Nong, What are you doing here? Do you need any help?" I ask politely.

"Hello, am here for my brother" he answer back. "Who's your brother?" I ask. "Sarawat" he replies.

"Oh, Phukong right. When did you come back from overseas?" I ask him "Yesterday and sorry what's your name P? He ask.

PHUKONG:-

"My name is Green and Nong, can I take photo with you?" I ask him

"My name is Green and Nong, can I take photo with you?" I ask him. "Sure P'Green" he say and we takes photo's.

"By the P'Green. Where is P'wat" he ask. "Come with me. I will bring you to sarawat and Are you here with sarawat fiancé" I ask him suddenly his reaction totally changes because that I can able to understand that he dislike her. "No P'Green, I came with my parents." He answers and we walks towards to sarawat's room but Earn stops me.

"P'Green... Are you bullying sarawat's brother." She question. "Are you crazy, am just helping him and what are you doing here?" I question. "P'Piak wants you to take care of the guests." Earn says. "Why should I? Dim's already there to take care of them" I say her.

"P'Dim's not there, and I don't know where he went" she says worriedly. "Okay... I will take care of that and Earn... I need you help, Go find where that bastard went" I say "Okay P'Green" she says and went to do her work.

"Sorry Phukong... I can't come with you and Sarawat in that room." I point using my thumb finger. "And give me your phone" I asks and he hands me his phone, I types my number. Let me know if you need anything" I says and returns his phone.

"No problem and thank you P'Green" he says and smiles. "See you later Nong" I Say and walks to the entrance to welcome our guests.

To be continued...