CHAPTER -7

TINE's POV:-

2 years of heart break is what it took for me somewhat here, my bank account is full with my own efforts in works, it not comes from my dad or brother.

I already established my name as a famous lawyer and singer, and I am also helping in dad's business. My body is fit, but not my heart, it's still aching.

Sometimes everything slaps me right in the face and reminding what I go through in the past. No matter how much money, it can't repay the pain of being hurt.

My friends always advices me to forget about the past, enjoy the present life happily but I can't, it's been over two years, but I never forgotten about that.

Some matters may has been ended but it doesn't mean it ended in my heart, a scar in the heart may be healed but pain is still there.

No pain can ever compare with the pain of being betrayed by someone so special to our heart.

It doesn't only break my heart and also darkens my soul like a fog that forever lingers in the depths of my mind and the specialty of this is, I trusted him blindly, and he proves me that I am really blind.

Saddest thing is it never comes from my enemies, but from my most loved one after that I never believed that the word true love exists.

The news about his engagement trended in all over the media. He seems very happy, its like he doesn't know anything about suffering, but it's alright... I will teach him how it feels.

I got the best offer to work in his company. Maybe that's not in my plan, But I happily accepted that offer. Probably heaven wants me to hurry and take care of him... Probably wants him to get his retribution as soon as possible and I want to see his suffering with my own eyes.

Everybody has a reason for what they do, I have mine and nobody can stop me and I don't need to explain myself.

"I AM BACK"

I didn't said my proper good bye while am leaving... And I feel very sorry for that. So, I sends him a message so that he know about my arrival.

Wait for me... I am coming to teach you the best lesson in your life without fee all I want return is see you in pain.

To be continued...