CHAPTER -1

SARAWAT's POV:-

Do you ever have the feeling in life when you have everything, but feels like having nothing. If you feel that then I am a one of the persons with you.

I have everything, but still I feel like I have nothing, maybe I am not alone I am surrounded by fans, friends, colleagues but still I always feel lonely.

Peoples thinks I am the happiest person because I have money, fame, fans, expensive cars and beautiful fiancé, but I'm not happy something is missing in my life.

I lost someone, once who made every day mean something to me and now... I am lost and nothing means anything anymore.

All I want is to be left alone in my room, where I sense the faint scent of him in the air like he just passed through and left to deal with the afterglow.

I can feel him so close I can hear him so clear. Deep inside I know it's not him but I don't want to stop, because being this insane is better than bearing the pain that without him, Now, this is a medicine for me. I am not living, but just breathing.

So here I am, sitting in the floor, and leaning against the wall. I don't feel like drinking more tonight, but I did that to get him in my hallucinations.

Suddenly, I feel a light tap on my shoulder and my eyes widened I stare with my mouth slightly open.

"Look, I know I'm handsome, but you don't need to stare me like this and why are you here?" he asks and sits next to me he brushes a hand through his perfect brown hair.

I put my arm around his shoulder, "Can't, I come to see my boyfriend?" I ask, and he give me a blank look.
"You have to go there, your parents will worry about you." he says and moves my arm. "I don't care about them" I say and again put my arms. "Then break off the engagement, will you?" he asks as he glares at me with his sexy eyes.

"Of course, I am willing to break off. Even if you want to marry me this minute, Am more than ok for that too" I say, and he laughs at me!

I pull him into a hug, squeezing him so tightly until he can't breath. "I am never letting you go again" I whisper.

"I hate you," he say breathlessly. "I love you" I replied to him and letting him go so that he can breath and whenever I say I love you to him it will always make my heart little faster.

He smiles at me and suddenly stands up "I have to go now see you tomorrow" he says and I look up and smile. "Okay" I nod and lightly biting my lips. "Good night, see you later" he quickly leans down and presses his lips against mine and walks away.

I don't know whether it's really him or Am I just betraying myself about feeling his presence all around me. but I know it's the magic of love it will make me hallucinate him even he's far away from me.

To be continued...