Hachishakusama

The sound that informs people that Eight Feet Tall is near.
PO.
Eight Feet Tall (Hachishakusama, also informally called Hasshakusama) is a type of Japanese spirit (a Yokai) that takes the form of an impossibly tall female specter often said to have a deep, masculine voice in which she repeats the interjection "Po" [ぽ] repeatedly, and a habit of preying on children, usually ones who 9-11 years old.

Hachishakusama often appears as a 8-feet tall woman with black hair. She wears a white hat and a white dress with no shoes.

Hachiskausama, to catch her victims, she stalks the children for some days, maybe months too, then when she stops, she takes the child and take her/him away from the family then kills him/her.

Eight Feet Tall can vary from a withered hag (akin to a Beldam) or an attractive woman, yet is always inhuman in terms of height. While her appearance varies between accounts, most eyewitnesses have stated that she dressed in a white summer dress and the wide-brimmed hat.

Eight Feet Tall attacks children and does not bother with adult prey. This is said to be due to the fact children are still dependant on older family members, which Eight Feet Tall can mimic in order to lure her victims away. 

Eight Feet Tall appears to be very similar to numerous other Japanese demons in the fact she usually seen dressed in white with long black hair and is always female - this may have something to do with ancient Japanese folklore having female ghosts that often sought revenge on the living or grew malicious after death (called Onryo); this same legend inspired fictional monsters like Samara or the Grudge.