Numb (pt. 2)

After I left the tower, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go home, there was no home to go to other then the tower. I couldn't go to school, even if I could, I wouldn't. Who goes voluntarily? Nicki would know to check the park first so that's not an option. The last place I could think of was somewhere Nicki didn't even know about. I began the walk to my favorite place in the world, the woods. It's the one place I'm at peace with myself and my powers. I can fully control them when I'm here. I can stay invisible as long as I want when I'm here. I can disintegrate anything no matter how big it is when I'm here. I can levitate anything when I'm here. When I'm here, I have way more control over my powers then when I'm not in the forest. I can't believe Wanda said that about my mom. How could my mom just leave like that? Things were never perfect after dad left but I didn't think they were so bad they forced her to leave. Her and Nicki were all I had. She was my everything and now she's gone. I can't believe Wanda thinks her being gone is for the best. What am I supposed to do now? I felt the tears welling up in my eyes again and I couldn't stop them from falling. I let them fall until there were none left. Last thing I remember was seeing the sun shining the canopy of the forest before I fell asleep on the ground.

————————————————————————
hey everybody! I'm back and I can't wait to start writing again for you guys! Sorry the chapter is so short, I wanted to be able to put something up to announce my coming back! Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me and everyone new!
- cat :)