Worry

HEY GUYS!! IM BACK AND MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS GONE!! ENJOY!!
————————————————————————
PETER'S POV:
I have no clue where Aeyla is. After I got home from school, Nat told me Aeyla ran out of the house earlier today and I have no clue why. She wouldn't tell me. I told Dad (Tony) and Steve I was going out to look for her. They nodded and gave me a pat on the back before I left. I grabbed my bike and book bag before heading out to find her. Where's the first place I would go if I was upset? Maybe since we have a sibling bond we also have some of the same favorite spots. It's a long shot but she shouldn't be out after dark, especially alone. I rode to the park to check there first. After I was positive she wasn't there, I headed to the woods behind the school. I normally go there to swing in the trees when I'm upset or do my homework when Flash is bothering me and MJ is being annoying. I chain my bike to the bike stand and head for the trees. Being here makes all of my worries go away, like someone is taking them out of me when I step in. I can hear birds chirping and owls hooting. It's getting dark and I need to find Aeyla. As I'm walking closer to the clearing I go to when I do my homework, I hear light snoring. It gets louder as I get closer and when I enter, I see Aeyla laying on the forest floor with her around her head and on her face. She must have been here for hours. I'm all honesty, I was surprised to see her here. I've never noticed her here before. I move the hair out of her face and pick her up being careful not to wake her. I call Dad and Tony letting them know I found Aeyla and I'm heading home. I make my way out of the forest, past the school, and onto the quickest path home. I'll come back for my back tomorrow. When I get home, everyone crowds around Aeyla and me. I tell them all to be quiet so they won't wake her and took her to her room. I lay her in her bed and sat at her desk doing my homework until she wakes up.
————————————————————————

started: February 18, 2021 6:00 pm
finished: February 18, 2021 6:50 pm
word count: 390 words (not including author's note or chapter info)

hi guys!! thank you all for being so patient with me! I am no longer stuck and hopefully won't be again for this book. I appreciate every single one of you who has read, commented, voted, and added to your reading lists!! it means the absolute world to me! every time i open wattpad to check my notifications i'm blown away by how many are about my book! i love you all!!

- cat <3