Before we met?

It was late at Night, While I was coming was coming home from work. I always take the shortcut way on getting back but I always feel like i always being followed I look around to see no one.
'I hate walking out here at Night...'

I continue to walking till I stop for a moment to realize red glowing eyes from the distance. My eyes widen as I recognize those for somewhere.

It was him..
he was waiting for me again..
But how did he know that I come out from  work this way...

I quickly turned around and started walking another way As I heard clicking noise behind me.
He was now following me I then started to walk a little faster As it turned into running making my way out of the alleyway to the plaza area throughout hell.

I then look around when I saw I wasn't to far away from the hotel. I walked up to the front door when i was about to open it. I felt arm circles around me As I tents up for second.

(Shit here
we go again...)

"What do you want Alastor.."
I roll my eye while turning around to face him.

"You acting like as if it a crime
when I talked to you sweetheart."

You've then squinted your eyes out of annoyance.

"Don't call me your sweetheart anymore Because this little thing that going on between us is over."

You said without hesitating
But twitch a little to his touch.

"So you're breaking up with me?"

We wasn't together to begin with...
a course we went on pity dates but after we always seem fight and when we fight alastor get a little abusive.
I look at my arm full of cuts and scars so I have a little issues with mens touching me.

"Yes if you put in that way.."
'Which we wasn't'.'

I mumbled out
Letting loose of his grasp and waking into the hotel shutting the door behind yourself.

"Your nothing without me y/n
No other demons could never treat you special, like the way I did."

I'll then heard him mumbled behind the door while looking down.

~sigh~

Sometimes I really can't stand him.. I mean Yes, He over protect of me sometime, And clingy and his own way And did went out of his way To protect me from other demons. But sometimes he get a little too abusive without knowing sometimes an it's really hurts me.
You then stare at your phone seeing alot of messages and miss calls from him again.

I really got to change my number..

"Y/n?"

A voice snapped me out of it and turn to Vaggie.

"There you are
You had us worried sick?!
Where were you.

"No where special.. just dealing with aggressive ex boyfriend who think he need me."

"You mean Alastor?"