Night At Spider?

It was midnight, While we had to finished up our meeting with Charlie and Vaggie who was talking about the next step they should benefits for their hotel.
Just a couple more hours before closing time. I mumbled relief to myself till Charlie place a whole stack of paper on my desk from yesterday I missed.

"Y/n if you can please finishes the amount of client that had registered for the hotel tour and VIP services, You will be free to leave."

She said,
Why did I think having two jobs was gonna to be easy?! I groan getting back to worked trying to finish.

After time has passes by so slowly.
I'll was half awake still at the office still working.

I then look at the time, As It was 4AM in the morning.
I finally finished the last paper left on
There then putting them all away in the cabinet,Walking back to your room When you got to the hallway you felt like saw a blurred in your eyes, Thinking your seeing someone red.
You'll then wipe your eyes to see clearer But see nobody.

I continue to walk forcefully keeping mine eyes straight open until you bumped into someone softly.

"It's so soft.."

I then fell asleep

Angel POV

I was in the room watching a movie with fat nuggets while eating chips
Normally I don't watch anything that due with murder, drama or romance
'And I definitely hate romances!! I mean If you like each other just SAY IT..'

'Being just friends'
Are the worst!

I laughed to myself As someone do something funny on TV,
My stomach then growls as I look at the times.

"My pizza still not here yet ugh,
Some services they have up here.."

I Grumble to myself.
As I walk near the door taken down my coat, Now putting it on me.

"I be right back fat nuggets."

'Oink'

"Aww you so cutes fat nuggets.
Yes you are! Yes you ArE!!

He said while watching his pig play around his room As he was about to exit the room,
He then turn around shuting the door behind himself before someone bumped in into his fluff Which made him blushing a little.

"Hey! What the hell is the meaning of this you pev-ert?"

He then saw you look exhausted
Which made him stare blankly at you

...Oh it her again...

"Hello? Are you awake? Or something's...
You just can't sleep on me like I'm your body pillow! "

He said waiting for an answer
~Moment of silence~

. . .

"Guests not then.."

He said while looking straight into my face while holding me. Hmm, Charlie was right i don't get her at all?All week she acted like she was pissed off at me...
So, She can't be like one of these other girls I had met before.. So, why I'm feeling this way? Can it be that she doesn't know who I'm am?!