Pretend Dating?

(Third POV)

It was the afternoon on a Sunday,
We was sitting in Angel room, While on the bed Giggle. Angel was doing mine hair silly up, As I was playing with his pet pig.

"Okay Okay, Ask me another one."

"Hm, Have you ever? Went back on a dare?"

"Hmm, I guess once. But that was a long time ago."

I scratch the back of my neck, As he was just finished up mine hair.
Giving me a mirror,

"Angel, This is beautiful.."

"Eh, I learned a few things.. Mostly from mine-"

We then heard banging on the door,
Me and Angel goes quite for a while.
As the door gently opened,

"How My Twin Brother!"

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-‐‐‐-------------------------
The beginning just Starting🌺

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-‐‐‐-----------------------------

Molly was hugging Angel the death, while I sat there seeing there reunion. She was almost a look alike twin appear to her brother, But I couldn't get into it.. Angel really didn't talk much about his family at all, Not evening mentioned them.. But watching them catch up and chat, Kinda made me feel like I was interrupting something. Like I suddenly just disappear out of existence. She then smiled As shots head toward you, Her eye lit up.

"Who this beautiful creature! She so adorable."

I simply wave, But she caresses my cheeks squashing my face.

"Angel, You didn't tell me you had a sister."

I said muffled to her touch,

"Gasped- You didn't tell her? Oh sorry for my manners. I'm molly's Angel twin sister, It an honor to be meeting girlfriend!"

The room want silence, As I blush bright red. And turn away,

"Molly's.. Stop embarrassed her!"

Angel says, Trying to get her to stop. But he didn't seem like he was trying to deny it.. But still I don't want her to get the wrong idea.

"With all due respect, Were not.. dating.. Angel is into other types of demon"

They both look at me, While stopping fighting with eachother.
Angel look away crossing his arm, Having a visible blush. sighing a little.

"Aw, And here I thought I would See my big bother with someone special.."

She then started to whine, I then felt disappointed in myself..
I had think of something? Then it hit me!

"Molly's I'm sorry I made you cry, because- because I-I lied! Me and Angel are dating.."
Angel then faced mine way confused As fuck, Shaking his head no behind Molly's new expression.
" I just didn't won't to tell you, because I'll wanted it to be Angel decision."

I'll Finish up, which Angel smack his self on the face.

"This is wonderful, um- what you're name?"