Understandance/Pain?

(Angel POV)

It been a 3 day since that last ancient of a 'misunderstandings' from Charlie and Vaggie yelling In my face.
I explained what happened but they didn't buy it, Until I said check the camera... They checked it and apologize but at the end y/n were no where to be found after Alastor dragged her somewhere else.

I wonder? Did something happen to her?

I thought while I was cleaning up the entrance.
(Ring)
The door then opened revealing y/n
A little pissed off stomping to the elevator. While Alastor come in yelling at her, I glanced at her while I waved slightly but she just frowned looking the other way while the elevator door closed.

"Fᵢₙₑ ₜₕₑₙ Y/ₙ ₕₐᵥₑ ᵢₜ Yₒᵤᵣ WₐY!!!"

Alastor grumbles to himself which made me chuckle a little to myself, His ear then twitched from the the laughed I made and turn towards mine direction with dail eyes As I quickly went back to working
But that was to late... He already walking toward me.

"YOU! What So Funny?!"

"Oh nothing. I just can't help but see beautiful sights of you
Getting rejected, umm how many time
twice."

Alastor eyes then twitched, Grabbing Angel by the throat bringing him back to hitting the wall while they was in Corner, where not being seen.

"Ah Alastor~ don't you think were moving a little to fast."

"Wha-No I was- STOP THROWING ME OFF TRACK."

"How can I when you always distracting me with your strong manly attitude~ and the way you talk dirty to me it quited attracted"

I then string one finger on his shirt stringing down to his pants feeling him flinch while trying to keep steady holding my neck.

"And the way you get rough with me Al, your pretty much begging for me."

Alastor started to sexually panic for a sec while letting go of me and backing away from me little by little, And if I heard correctly I can hear him saying 'nope!'

"Where you going? I thought you was interests in a blowjob babe."

I smirk at him while He was 5 foot, away from me in the hotel.

"Y-You!" he strug for a seconds before speaking. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM Y/N! You damn spider!"

"Sorry babe, what was that??? I'm afraid I didn't catch that very well! Maybe I should come closer to you."

I lied as I was stepping close to where he was at, but he quickly left before I can get any close.
'How cute but sadly not my type..'
Wait since when did I even have a type???
Is it- Can It be because of y/n? No.. I'm just confused Angel Shut up! I then sigh while in deep thoughts.
Although...
What happens a few day I
Ago I couldn't her out my head..
So why?
A little flash came rushing through my mind as I quickly shook it off.

'Maybe I should go check on her.'

Y/n POV)

I was on my room pacing around the room while all these bad thought kept going around my head.
Thou, I never thought about suicide...
I turn to the bathroom and walked inside open the cabinet grabbing pills I took from Vaggie, I never knew why she had it but it seemed to not to be open or never used.