18

Later that night, everyone was crowded in Sean's hotel room. They had decided to order pizza and chat for a while until Mark, Dark, Wilford, Bob, and Wade had to leave for their own hotel rooms. The group laughed amongst one another, telling dick jokes and poking fun at Wade, like they always did on the group chat. None of them noticed how loud they had gotten until there was a knock on the door. Jack got up to open it and saw the purple-haired boy from earlier, but wearing different clothes.

The boy smiled at him. "Hi. Sorry to bother all of you, but my room's next door, and my brothers and I can all hear you."

Jack smiled back. "Oh, sorry! We'll try to quiet down." Jack paused. "Didn't I see you earlier at the convention? You're Deceit, right?"

The boy shook his head. "No, that's one of my brothers. We're all really identical. I'm Thomas."

Jack stuck his hand out, which Thomas shook. "I'm Sean, but you can call me Jack. Hey, wanna hang out with us?"

"Really? I don't want to interrupt-"

Mark appeared behind Jack. "No, come on in! Invite your brothers over, too. We all could use some new friends."

Thomas nodded. "Okay, I will. Be right back." He walked to his room and entered it, coming back a minute later. "They're coming. There's a lot of them, too, so I hope it's not a problem."

Jack laughed. "I have a lot of brothers, too. It's fine, I promise."

Jack and Mark led Thomas into the room. Anti looked up at Thomas. "Who's this bitch?"

Jack rolled his eyes. "Ignore him and his boyfriend. They're assholes."

"Hey! I'm your twin!"

"And I'm right here." Dark muttered.

"Shut up, it's true." Wilford shot at him. He looked at Thomas and smiled. "Welcome to the Loser's Club."

"Thanks." Thomas giggled. "I'm Thomas."

"I'm Wilford. The two assholes are Dark and Anti." He gestured to JJ. This is Jameson, but just call him JJ for short. He's mute, so he doesn't say anything." JJ gave Thomas a polite wave, and Thomas waved back. "Wade's the one with a beard, and Bob's the one with purple hair. Mark's the one next to Jack, who I'm sure already introduced himself."

Bob clapped Thomas on the back. "What's up dude?"

"Nothing much, just over here being queer."

Jack laughed. "Most of the friend group is gay! Oh, this is great!"

"Hey!" Mark exclaimed. "I'm bi!"

"And I'm actually a girl." Jack stuck his tongue out at Mark. "You've only dated guys and have only ever had feelings for guys. You're gay."

Mark pouted. "Fine."

"I think JJ's the only one here who isn't gay." Anti said. "He's pan." JJ nodded."

"It's nice to know I'm not the only one." Thomas smiled.

Six others walked into the room, and the group recognized two as Deceit and Roman. One spotted Dark and sat next to him. "You seem like someone I can get along with. I'm Virgil and I hate humanity."

Dark grinned, looking at everyone. "I like this one."

Roman day by Wilford. "Hey. I'm Roman."

Wilford nodded. "We know. We saw you and Deceit at the convention earlier."

Deceit sighed. "Right."

One of them walked out of the room. "And I'm gone!"

Another sat on the floor in the middle of everyone. "Hi! I'm Patton, but you all can just call me Dad!"

Anti looked at him. "I only have one Daddy, thank you very much."

Dark spit out his sip of water, and Anti burst out laughing. "What the fuck, Anti?" Dark said, wiping his mouth.

The last one leaned against the wall, fixing his glasses. "I'll just stay here, away from all of you."

"Oh, come on, Logan!" Thomas exclaimed. "It's good to meet new people?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

Jack smiled at Logan. "It's fine. If you don't want to talk with us, that's fine. You can sit next to JJ."

Logan looked at JJ, who waved. "Is he mute?"

"Yeah." Wade said. Logan walked over to JJ, sitting next to him. The two began a conversation in sign language.

Thomas grinned. "See? Making friends already!"

Logan shot him a glare. "Stop it." He went back to his conversation.

Mark smiled. "Look! Everyone's getting along!"

"For once." Wilford muttered.

"Hopefully it can stay this way." Bob added.

"Yeah. Hopefully."