10: Demonetized

TW: Attempts Of Rape

Todoroki POV

I stepped outside and Bakugou and Midoriya's mother were already at each other's throats.

"Bakugou stop, she's not worth it-" I tugged on his arm trying to calm him down, until a male figure stepped beside all of us.

"Inko? What's happening?" He asked. Bakugou's eyes widened.

"Y-You? You left him! You left him 10 years ago without a word and you came back?!" Bakugou yelled at him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he relaxed into my touch.

"If you don't mind, you cannot stop us from taking our son home. You are clearly troubled and obviously aren't thinking straight." The man said with an annoyed expression. TROUBLED?! Fuck you bitch! How dare you talk to my mate like that. I leaned back, looking through the window on Midoriya's door, and noticed that his bed was empty. I must have released some panicked scents, because Bakugou tensed up and looked at me with a worried expression. I looked back into the room, and everyone followed my gaze.

The nurse ran into the room, and we followed her into the destruction. The restraints on the bed were broken, and the ground was covered in shards of glass.

"He's gone." She said as she pressed a button on the side of the wall causing an alarm to sound. The building rang with the sound of the alarm, as security came into the room. They spoke to the nurse before running back out of the room.

"This is your fault." Bakugou growled, hatred lacing his voice as he glared at the two. I grab hold of his arm, and pull him to the room. He seemed to notice some blood on the floor and pulled me over to him.

"Do you think you can find him from his blood?" I questioned, knowing he may be able to track the scent. 

"I-I don't know, I can try." He stammered. I nod and turn around and see his parents already gone.

"We have to find him first." I walked behind him, my arms wrapping around his waist as I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go." He said, taking my hand and interlocking them as we walked out the hospital.

Izuku POV

As I ran further away from the Hospital, I noticed a few odd looks in my direction. I didn't know where I was, so I turned down an alleyway to escape the stares. I leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground, trying to catch my breath.

I could feel the blood of my arms soaking through the bandages, so I decided to pull my sleeves up and look. Yep, they were definitely soaked. I didn't want to deal with it right now, so I pulled my sleeves back down and put my head in my hands.

"Ah-" I felt a sharp pain, and I realized they were cramps.

Come on, can this day get any worse?!

I was going into my heat and there was no way for me to ease the pain. I sat in the alleyway, sweating and panting, desperately trying to deal with the pain.

I heard glass shatter, and I instantly looked up. I saw two males standing in front of me, one of them had a beer bottle in his hand. I looked at the ground and saw another shattered bottle. This can't be good.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? A weak, little Omega, all alone and best of all, in heat. Perfect, if you ask me." One of the two males says, his voice low and rough. He approached me with the other male behind him.

Shit, they could probably smell my heat.

I could sense he was an alpha, and he- he was about to... c-claim me?

No! I-I can't let him, I need my own mate!

I whimpered as he pulled me up by my shirt. I grabbed his wrist, and while I was trying to get out of his grip my sleeves rolled up, leaving part of my arms uncovered.

"Would ya look at that! Fresh blood, looks like you just came from a hospital." He smirks as he dug a finger into one of my open wounds. Blood seeped out of it as he lifted his finger up onto my face. He smeared the blood on my forehead, and it seemed like he was writing something but I couldn't tell what.

He removed his finger from my face, licking the remaining blood off his finger.

"Now, you'll remember what you are." He said before pushing my back against the wall, pinning my hands above my head. He roughly pressed his lips against mine. I was struggling under his grip, and not returning the kiss which he didn't like. He wrapped his other hand around my neck, causing me to gasp. He took this opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat, completely dominating me. In an attempt to escape I bit down on his tongue, drawing blood, the metallic taste filling my mouth, almost making me gag. He pulled away, anger written all over his face.

"OH YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT!" His grip around my neck tightened, and I was struggling to breath. He brought his knee up, between my legs, keeping me from collapsing to the ground and trying to get out of his grasp. I let out an involuntary groan at the sudden friction...my heat was not making this situation any better.

I was pulled off of the wall and thrown at the other male. He turned me around and pulled my hands behind my back, keeping a strong hold. The first male sandwiched me in between them, running his hand up my thigh.

He brought his head to my neck and started biting down, drawing some blood as he licked it away. I tried to cover my neck by tilting my head, but the man behind me grabbed my neck, yanking my head back and exposing my skin once again.

The first male was smelling my neck before he harshly bit down, drawing blood. I screamed in pain, but it was muffled as the man behind me moved his hand to cover my mouth. He then continued to lick the blood away, and I felt him smirk against my neck, as I dreaded what he had done.

"Looks good, doesn't it." the first male said.

"Oh, yes it does. Maybe he won't disobey his Alphas next time, and be a good little Omega." The second man said, his mouth beside my ear as he spoke.

I felt the first males hand then run against my inner thigh, I tensed up, as he got higher, and his hand brushed across my member. I tried to kick him away but the hand on my mouth moved back to my neck, squeezing hard.

"What did we say about disobeying us, Omega?" I let out a choked sob at his words.

I let out a strangled squeak as the first males hands made its way in my pants and  wrapped around my member. I was still struggling against their grip, despite the increasing pressure around my neck and the blood dripping from my open cuts.

His hand was removed from my pants as he stepped back, leaving me held up by the man behind me. I looked forward, wondering why he backed away, only to see him unzip his pants. I heard a low chuckle from the man behind me, as he could smell the fear coming off of me. I closed my eyes as tears began to stream down my face, while a few sobs managed to escape me.

The man began walking back towards me when I was suddenly thrown to the ground. I was coughing and trying to catch the breath that I had been denied. I saw small explosions near the men before I passed out on the ground, darkness encasing me.

Maybe this time it'll stay dark...

1338 Words