19: Broken Again

TW: Abuse

Denki POV

We reached the park and Kirishima pulled me onto his lap, on the bench. I hadn't realized I was shaking until he squeezed my hand gently. I had always tried to hide this part of my past from everyone, not wanting to be seen as weak or be judged. I wanted to be happy, and help my friends find that joy that I never had. 

"Don't worry, okay? No one will judge you. I promise." Kiri explains, I nod and he presses a soft kiss to my temple. Bakugou and Todoroki sat on the other end of the bench, as we all turned to face each other. Todoroki was on Bakugou's lap, as he buried his face into his neck and then looked up, his chin resting on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Umm.. w-well... the baseline that happens at these c-camps... is well you k-know how people think O-Omegas should act a c-certain way?" I ask, my voice shaking as I spoke as I was forced to remember all of the ideals that my own parents tried to force on me. All the times they yelled at me for not being what they wanted me to. 

"Yeah? Your point is?" Bakugou asks, clearly holding back. Kirishima noticed but didn't say anything. Todoroki was probably the only thing keeping him somewhat calm. I tensed at his harsh tone, but knew it was just because he was worried about Midoriya. 

"Well most c-camps make the 'p-perfect' O-Omega... and w-well its forced into them...until it's the only thing that th-they know..." These camps were terrible, and Omegas that are sent there never come out the same...they change. 

"What do you mean forced into them?" Todoroki asked as Bakugou wrapped his arms around his waist.

"W-Well they use different techniques... I don't know many of them... b-but I know a f-few of them... like a-abuse and t-tor-ture... electrocution and I-I think r-rape... or something l-like that." I finish explaining, the most that I could anyway. I look at Kirishima and wrap my arms around him as I start to cry into his chest. I never wanted to have to remember the constant fear I was in as a child, overhearing all of the threats that my parents gave me. All of the conversations they had about wanting to fix me. 

"Kami, I promise, we will do everything we can to get him back okay?" Kirishima soothes. I continue to cry silently into his shoulder. I look at the other two, Bakugou was crying into Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki's left hand was brushing through his hair, and he looked at me with a sad smile. I never wanted to have to share the pain and fear I had with anyone else...

"Thank you Kaminari, for telling us... I don't know how hard it was for you to talk about that, and I don't necessarily know how painful it is, but I will promise the same things as Kirishima. We will find him and help him. And if we can, we will help anyone else. I know that once our friends find out, they will not hesitate to help, no matter what... I can promise you that." Todoroki says, almost breaking into tears himself. I climbed off Kirishima slowly, and made my way over Todoroki, after making the short distance, I immediately hugged Todoroki.

"Thank you." I mumble. I've always kept this to myself, terrified that I would be thought of differently if they knew about my past. But they didn't look at me differently, they didn't change. They accepted me, past and all. 

"Don't worry, but you need to promise all of us one thing, especially to Kirishima." He says and I pull away, as I had heard Kirishima growl in possessiveness. I made my way back to him, as he protectively wraps his arms around me.

"What promise?" I ask nervously.

"You're not going to the camp at all, you're an Omega, and if the camp is run by Alphas, they will try to take you as well. They would be able to smell you, and I'm sure Kirishima would most likely kill us if you got hurt, or taken." He explains and Kirishima growls in agreement.