[09] Desires & Destiny

I got on Dorian as I caught up with Geralt as he was leaving the doctor's tent.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He needs the help of a mage," Geralt said.

Jaskier looks at me and I had to reveal something important to him immediately.

"When you're the daughter of a mage and witcher, you can only learn so much without a kingdom hunting you down for being a special loophole to fulfill destiny's wish; honestly, there wasn't many people we could trust with my true nature so my mother was very protective," I explained.

Jaskier pointed at Geralt as they got on Roach and we were on our way to see the mage here in Rinde.

"I simply earned her mother's trust especially since I didn't question who or what she was and her father was one of our teachers in Kaer Morhen so he believed I was trustworthy," Geralt explained.

We made it to the mayor's house and Geralt knocked out the only guard there.

"That's certainly going to bite you in the ass if you're not careful," I warned.

I helped Geralt get Jaskier inside so he puts him down as we all saw a naked man walking around the house and I immediately turned to Geralt and Jaskier.

"Oh My God!"

"Welcome to my home," man said.

"You're the mayor of Rinde? Not exactly what I was expecting," Geralt mentioned.

Jaskier was mumbling something to us but I could barely understand him.

"Sorry, he's in a bad way," Geralt apologized.

"Is there a mage that lives here?" I asked.

"Ah....the apple juice! She wants some. And she always gets what she wants," the Mayor rambled.

"She???"

"I don't understand.....does he want me to get him the apple juice?" Geralt questioned.

"I'll just grab the apple juice and we'll go see the mage," I suggested.

The mayor fell asleep on a chair so we went to find the mage who was in a room having a orgy party and I was very uncomfortable.

"Stay"

Geralt shoved Jaskier to sit next to the naked women on the couch as he dragged me over to meet the mage called Yennefer.

"I, uh....brought you apple juice," Geralt said.

"And quite a bit more," Yennefer said.

She immediately glances at me before looking back at Geralt.

"You're immune," she said.

"You must be the mage," Geralt said.

"Yennefer of Vengerberg"

"Hm. Chireadan didn't mention that, uh-"

"What did he fail to mention?" Yennefer asked.