[10] Internal Conflict

[OUTSIDE]

After waking up in a prison, Geralt realized that he was the djinn's master and not Jaskier so he hurried over to save him as well as Yennefer and Valyria. Jaskier came out of the house and was relieved to see Geralt who came with the elf-healer who tried to stop Geralt when he was under Yennefer's spell.

"Oh Geralt. Thank the gods, I might live to see another day. We need to go," Jaskier said.

"Jaskier, you're okay," Geralt said.

"I'm glad to hear that you give a monkey's about it," he scoffed.

"Where's Valyria?"

"I had to leave her behind with the bloody witch! I tried to move her but she was standing there, covered in bruises, blood and her entire eyes were blood red," Jaskier answered.

"Damn, the djinn is hurting Valyria while she's trying to become the vessel," Geralt said.

"You know this woman....ofcourse, you know this woman," he sighed.

Geralt went inside to see Yennefer in pain as Valyria was unconscious and her face was covered in blood and her body in bruises.

"The djinn was going to kill her so I broke the spell," Yennefer groaned.

"You shouldn't have done it in the first place!" Geralt yelled.

They were arguing until the djinn forced his hand and he made his final wish to protect both women. He grabbed Valyria as Yennefer teleported them to the first floor when the roof collapsed so Geralt laid Valyria on the couch.

"Yennefer.....Yennefer!"

Geralt went over to check on Yennefer who was still unconscious until she woke up and realized what happened.

"I nearly had it," Yennefer scoffed.

"You nearly killed yourself and worst of all, Valyria!" Geralt snapped.

"I only needed her natural magic long enough to contain the djinn, that's all!" she argued.

"Valyria isn't a toy for you to manipulate whenever you please!" he retorted.

"Why do you even care what happens to her?! This is the Hybrid's destiny...to be nothing more than a weapon!" Yennefer revealed.

"No! Valyria is more than what destiny claims her to be and I won't allow anyone to tell her otherwise...least of all, you!" Geralt snapped.

"Then say it! For once, be honest with yourself!!!" she demanded.

"I LOVE HER, ALRIGHT!!!" he shouted.

Meanwhile, Jaskier's jaw dropped as he could not believe Yennefer finally pushed the right buttons to make Geralt admit his feelings for Valyria.

"That bastxrd finally admitted it," Jaskier snickered.

Chireadan the elf healer pulled Jaskier away from the window as Yennefer laughed and went over to heal Valyria but Geralt blocked her path.