Chapter One:

No Opening Crawl. We're just here.
Just the silence of the rushing waves on Ach-To. Rey stands there in silence. In awe at the sight of the myth. The legend. Luke Skywalker.

She trembled, the lightsaber once held by Luke himself and his father before him rested in her grips. Luke's eyes opened, focusing on the saber itself. Luke's robotic right hand stretched out, grabbing it. He pulled the saber into his chest, staring at it. He stared at it with deep reverence.

"Who...are you..?" Luke asked, staring at the girl.

"Rey." She responded.

"Hello Rey. Where are you from?" He asked.

"I came here from The Resistance...sent by General Leia..your sister." Rey spoke.

"I gathered that." Luke smiled.

"But where..are YOU from..?" Luke asked inquisitively.

She saw the deeper meaning in his eyes.

"Nowhere...I come from nothing." Rey spoke.

Luke smiled, stepping down from the edge of the cliff on Ach-To, lightsaber in his hands.

"Well Rey from nowhere. It seems we have much to discuss. Grab your things." Luke spoke.

"Pardon?" Rey asked.

"Grab your things..you were sent here by General Leia I'm aware...but you...you have a deeper reason." Luke smirked.

He extended the lightsaber back to her.

"And you'll be needing this." He smiled as she grabbed it, and she stood stunned as he smiled, putting his hood back up and began making his way up the stone steps built in the mountain leading upwards into a hutt.

He stopped halfway up as she just stood there in awe.

"You coming?" He smiled, turning to her as she began to follow.

D'Qar:
General Leia marched into the conference room with a holotable at its big center.

"Poe, it's been a whole day since we took down Starkiller base, status update." Leia demanded.

"The First Order are on the outs. It appears General Hux escaped on a First Order convoy ship. Several others escaped now. They've fled and we aren't sure where they are." Poe responded.

"Okay, lets send out search parties to try and find anything they can. We don't want them getting away and regrouping too fast, I'll send out a message to our friends on the outer rim. And Poe...is there any word on Ben..?" She asked, whispering to Poe.

"No ma'am. I'm not sure if he's gotten off the planet or not after his fight with Rey.." Poe spoke.

Leia felt a turning in her stomach.

"General, have you felt him at all?" Poe asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"I can't feel him Poe..I'm uncertain whether or not he's dead or alive." Leia responded.

"Would you like us to search for him too?" Poe asked.

"Please." Leia responded.

"Yes general, take care." Poe responded before turning to leave.

"And Poe.." Leia stopped him.

"Yes General?" He responded.

"Thank you." Leia smiled.

He nodded in a look of gratitude and walked off.

The Devastator:
Hux stood at the nose of the ship, ahead of the Mega Star Destroyer's deck staring out into the debris left behind by Starkiller Base and all of the stardust across the skies.

"Any word on Kylo Ren..?" Hux asked.

"No sir...we've not located anything. We sent search parties. Nobody found Kylo Ren to our recollection before the planet exploded." An officer responded.

Hux bit lip and nervously fluffed the fabric of his glove.

"Be hasty about it. We can't disappoint the Supreme Leader." Keep searching the debris...Kylo Ren has to be here somewhere." Hux spoke.

A bunch of probe droids searched through space, searching the premises of all of the debris in the stardust covered skies.

"Sir, we might've found something." A female officer spoke.

"Good. What's it showing..?" Hux asked.

"Sir, we found him. We found Kylo Ren. It matches his heat signature. He's in his ship it's just immobile. I don't know how long he's been stuck in space for this long. He could be frozen to death." She responded.

"It does not matter. Just go get him as quickly as possible" Hux demanded.

"Yessir." She responded, giving the order as he turned back to stare out of the massive front window of the ship.

Ach-To:
Luke sat there, sitting across from Rey on a stone. 

"Tell me. How'd you come across my lightsaber?" Luke spoke, pouring some blue milk and handing it to Rey.

"Well..after I met Han. We ended up going to Takodona, Maz Kanata had it down in the basement. It just..called to me..voices..I touched the lightsaber and I had visions..flashes of things I can't really decipher but..it was..unexplainable." Rey spoke.

"And this...Kylo Ren..?" Luke spoke.

"He was..aggressive and menacing...his presence was..chilling and cold..his power..I narrowly escaped him on Starkiller base.. and he...he's the son of Han and Leia.." she responded.

Luke's heart sank.

"I...Ben is...All that counts is that you DID. And now you're here. The Resistance..you want me back. To take down Snoke... and now Kylo...Ben...I-"he began, before standing.

"I don't know if that power..lies within me anymore. Snoke is a whole other entity. Something..unexplainable. I've been cut off from the force for so long." Luke spoke.

"You're Luke Skywalker..you're a hero that took down the Empire. You took down the Emperor....there's so much I can learn from you." She responded.

"Rey. My days are over. I'm long past my prime...but I can help you...and I will." Luke smiled.

"It's time to complete your training Rey. The resistance will get my help...in the form of you. Are you ready..?" Luke asked.

Rey smiled.

"Absolutely." She answered.

"Then lets get to work." Luke responded, big smile on his face.