Chapter Eight:

Crait:
The Millenium Falcon swooped into Crait, following the last Resistance transport. Down on the surface, the rebel base was opened up, Finn, Poe, BB-8, and C3Po awaited Rey's arrival alongside Chewbacca and R2D2. The final resistance transport landed, trailed by the Falcon. Poe patted Finn on the shoulder as the ship landed, blowing steam out of the bottom as the Falcon began its landing. The landing kickstand folded down from the front and docked itself. The ramp rolled out, steam blowing.

"Grrrouuuwwllfff!!!" Chewie roared, R2D2 rolling out ahead of him.

"Beep! Beep!!! Woooo!!!" R2 squealed.

"Oh R2! I'm so happy you're home safely!!" C3Po rejoiced.

"Woo! Woo!" BB-8 squealed, rolling up to R2.

"Grooowwwlllfff!!!" Chewbacca roared, hugging Finn tight as well as Poe in one single tight squeeze.

And Rey came through the steam, smiling and running down the ramp, hugging Finn and Poe tightly, Finn latching on tight.

"I've missed you so much." Finn said, Rey smiling gently.

They pulled apart.

"What's going on? Where's Leia and why're we here?" Rey asked.

"Rey I..." Poe began, Rey looking at him.

"What?" Rey asked, confused.

"Rey shes..she's gone." Finn said, staring into her eyes.

"No I...no this can't be.." Rey's heart sank.

"I'm sorry...it's so.." Poe said, consoling her.

"General Poe. You're needed." A female officer said, coming out to get him.

"I'm sorry I have to take this." Poe said, running off.

"I'm so sorry Rey." Finn said.

"It's okay...I'm here to help..you need me and I.." Rey said, growing vulnerable and beginning to cry, falling into Finn's embrace.

"Rrrrooaaaaarrr!!!" Chewbacca let out of sorrow and R2 letting out a sorrowful squeal as well.

Tears flowed down Rey's cheeks, and onto Finn's jacket.

Finn pulled back staring into her eyes, brushing tears from her cheeks.

"It'll be okay. If anyone can help us right now it's absolutely you Rey...I believe in you." Finn smiled as he looked up, Rey looking with him as The Devastator cast a shadow over the sun in the sky.

"Here we go.." Finn spoke, arm around Rey.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Rey said, still letting out small sobs.

The Devastator: Throne Room
Hux stepped into the throne room.

"My lord...The Millennium Falcon has been spotted entering Crait. Is it possible Skywalker is on board?" Hux asked.

"No...but SHE was...I feel her presence...it's..unlike any other presence I've felt...capture her...BRING HER....TO ME." Snoke demanded.

"Yes my lord." Hux bowed before exiting.

The Deck:
"Officers...today is the day we KILL the Resistance! Drop the AT-AT's and BLOW THEIR DOORS TO SHREDS! We are to Attack. Conquer. And Destroy. And capture and BRING BACK THE GIRL." Hux commanded.

"Today is the day The First Order becomes the ULTIMATE POWER within the Galaxy!" Hux commanded before turning back to the window, hovering over Crait.