Chapter Four:

Ach-To:
Rey stood on a large rocky out stretch over the water of Ach- To. The sun beamed down. It was early morning. Rey's cloak laid on the ground and she stood in her normal scavenger attire, wielding the blue blade of her saber hard back and forth around a rock.

"Remember balance Rey. Every move and motion needs to be swift and elegant." Luke spoke, moving his hand around as if he conducted an orchestra along with her saber movements.

"Balance, hard, stiff, but elegant. Smooth movements. Make sure you can stop on a moment's notice. Feel your rhythm with the force.. be fluent." He spoke as the more he spoke, she grew more calm.

"Calm Rey. Not aggressive, but calm." He spoke.

"She took a deep breath. She lifted her saber again, elegantly moving from one side of the rock to the next, flipping her hands above her hands and getting more advanced as the movement continued.

Her movement was fluent. She felt the force rushing through her. Guiding her.

"This Rey is lesson two. The elegance of the light side. The fluidity and feeling oneness with the force." Luke spoke in his calm tone.

She moved so much she began sweating bullets.

"Three more Rey. Three more reps from side to side..you're doing perfect." Luke smiled as she continued back and forth and back and forth.

After he second repetitious movement Luke commanded her.

"Now slice it in two!" He shouted and she did so, cutting the rock in half, letting the bolder topple over and roll down the hill.

"Remarkable." He smiled.

"Thank you." She said, out of breath.

"You're learning better than I did." Luke said.

She stared at him, still plagued by whatever Kylo had been meaning when he spoke to her.

"Master.." she spoke.

He saw in her eyes something was wrong.

"What's bothering your Rey..?" Luke asked.

"I um...it's about Kylo Ren..Ben..." Rey spoke.

"Yes...Rey? I told you what-" he began.

"I know...you said he was your student, your nephew and he betrayed you but..what led to the betrayal..? WHO is Snoke...what-" Rey began.

"Rey..." he interrupted.

Luke stroked his beard.

"I took Snoke in. Under my wing. After..the destruction of the Empire..the New Republic we tried to build got access to all of their files. What we could find at least...Snoke is the SON of Palpatine. He'd been hidden. About a year after I took him under my wing as a Pupil...he was about fifteen years old. About 5 years later there was Ben and before I knew it I was training Ben. Snoke became a head Master alongside Leia and myself. But I guess that Palpatine way never left him. He held a grudge and held me at fault for his father's demise. I sensed his anger and hatred. One evening...I went to his sleeping quarters to confront him. I felt dark side power like no other. He turned his saber on me. I was forced to defend myself and I brought down his whole living space on him, leaving him deformed. Snoke little did I know had manipulated Ben and a group of his friends...Ben saw me attack Snoke and turned on me too. Burnt the temple. They had a plot to do it anyhow. I just was ahead of it...but not good enough to stop it..so in Ben's eyes..I'm a monster." Luke spoke.

"Wow master Luke...I'm so sorry." Rey spoke.

"It's okay...but what made you ask this Rey...?" Luke asked.