Chapter Seven:

The Devastator: Throne Room
Kylo marched into the throne room, the hilt clenched in his hand. Hux stood there already, facing Snoke.

"You failed to bring me information Ren. You failed to attack your mother, and General Hux has to take care of it himself by commanding the attack on the ship with an ion cannon." Snoke commanded.

"I didn't fire because the people on board were the only people who knew the location of Skywalker. Outside of Poe Dameron." Kylo spat.

"My mother..was on that ship." Kylo spoke.

"Ohhh...I see...THAT's why you didn't fire...vulnerable...I don't care about your mother." Snoke spat.

"And I sir, have discovered the location of the girl." Hux spoke.

Kylo looked at Hux who had a sly grin on his face.

"How?" Kylo spoke.

Hux smirked slyly at Kylo.

"A beacon transmission has been spotted from one of the transports sir." Hux began.

"Where to?" Snoke asked.

"Ach-To sir." Hux spoke.

"Attack and BRING  the girl to me." Snoke spat.

"And Skywalker?" Hux asked.

"Bring him. Dead or alive. You pick." Snoke spat.

"Snoke...let me." Kylo begged.

"Don't fail me AGAIN BOY...this is your FINAL chance."  Snoke spat.

"Yes Supreme Leader." Kylo spoke, turning and walking away.

"Keep an eye on him Hux." Snoke commanded.

"Yes my lord." Hux bowed before exiting the room.

Crait:
The Avarella Twelve landed on the white, dusty like planet with red soil underneath. The ramp lowered, a whole group of Resistance soldiers stepped off towards a massive door. Poe and Finn led the way. Finn pressed the button as the massive door creaked, and lifted up, lifting off the ground.

"Okay let's move let's move!" Poe shouted, they shoved down crates and began shoving them inside as the massive door to the old Rebel base lifted.

"Finn, is Rey coming?" Poe asked.

"She is. I looked at the beacon from the Falcon and she's on her way." Finn said.

"Good. She's our only hope..god I hope she got Luke to come too..we're in dire straits." Poe responded, staring as they tried loading inside.

"I agree. Let's set up command." Finn spoke, he and Poe ducking under the massive door that was lifting and began to set things up.

ACH-TO:
Luke stood on the edge of the cliff, staring at the burning orange sun and sky. He saw his old X-Wing, sunken in the water. Suddenly, Luke heard the roar of TIE fighters in the distance. He looked up, seeing their silhouettes, led by a larger TIE, Kylo's TIE Silencer.

Luke stared off. He felt Kylo's presence. He threw back his robe, grabbing the silver hilt off of his belt. The skies grew dark. Rain began to slowly trickle from the sky. He held it in his hand, staring as Kylo approached. Kylo was absolutely not alone however. Luke's former students. Luke made his way up the mountain as their ships landed at the tip top of he mountain at the by force tree. Luke walked up, back to the top of the mountain to stand off from Kylo. Kylo stood on the mountain top in front of his TIE Silencer, helmet on and all. Four dark figures stood next to him as well. Two at each side of him. Knights of Ren. They wrote similar garb to Kylo and helmets of their own. They didn't wield lightsabers however but various other weapons instead. The rain grew heavier.

"My students." Luke spoke.

"WERE your students Skywalker. Now, pupils under my wing." Kylo spoke.

"A couple of young punks in masks worshipping MY father? Hardly experienced." Luke smarted back.

"You should've gotten rid of all traces of you old man." Kylo spat, igniting his blade.

Luke smirked.

"That helmet. You hide your true emotions Ben." Luke spoke.

"Ben is dead. I killed him when I killed my father." Kylo responded.

"You and I both know better than that." Luke answered.

"This is where you die old man. But before that...tell me...where's the girl Skywalker?" Kylo asked angrily.

"If you were smart. You'd know she's gone. But as soon as you saw her beacon you jumped. Ran. Not thinking about the fact that, she simply left her beacon here." Luke smiled, pulling the small beacon from the pocket in his gray robes.

"So..you wanted us to find you..? Is that it?" Kylo asked hastily.

"Oh no Ben. I'm just keeping you on your toes." Luke smiled, igniting the green blade from his lightsaber hilt.

"I kill you...I kill the last Jedi." Kylo spat.

"You see Kylo..that's where you're wrong...because I will not BE THE Last Jedi. With or without me. It lives on." Luke smiled.

Kylo charged, swinging his blade ferociously but Luke dodged like nothing, simply moving out of the way swiftly. Kylo turned, furious. He swung again, Luke dodging with barely any motion. The Knights charged Luke, he blocked their attacks, swiftly stepping out of the way or blocking with his blade like nothing before using the force to push them out of his way. Kylo charged, finally locking sabers for the first time with Luke.

"You should've stayed out of it old man." Kylo snarled. Luke force pushed him off, swung going on the offensive, pushing Kylo to defense and elegantly clashing blades with Kylo.

"I'm more powerful than you can even imagine." Luke spoke to Kylo.

Kylo pulled back and swung at Luke hard, Luke dodged, causing Kylo to stumble, and force pushing him toward the cliffside before turning to a Knight of Ren with a massive club coming at him which Luke blocked, cutting the massive 4 foot club in half and kicking him backwards.

"I am the master and you are but the learner." Luke smirked, turning back to Kylo who charged.

Luke clashed blades with Kylo once more, fending him off yet again. Luke looked up at a bolder up on the slightly higher point on the mountain that sat on the edge. A knight of Ren charged with a huge, sharp club. Luke, one hand on his saber reached out with the other, pulling the giant bolder down the hill. It rolled down, mowing over the knight.

"Aaahhgggghhh!" The knight screamed as it flattened him and began rolling towards Luke and Kylo.

Luke force pushed Kylo backwards, falling backwards, the bolder rolling past him, in between he and Kylo. The bolder bounded down the hill, rolling and crushing the hutt Rey had been staying in. Kylo, looked down at the bolder landing and dissolving into dust upon major impact, breaking apart and landing in the water beneath. Kylo stared at the cliffside, the water bashing against the mountainous island before turning his head back and Luke being gone.

"Skywalker..where'd he go?" Kylo panicked, frantically searching for Luke.