Chapter Two:

D'Qar:
Leia put on her white robe and walked out of her tent on the base and onto the balcony of the Resistance base. From her pocket she pulled out the dice that always had in hung in the front window of the Millennium Falcon in her hands. Rey had given them to her after her husband's passing. She stared off into the sunset, clenching the dice in her hands.

Ach-To:
Luke put his hood up of his gray cloak, late at night. He snuck out quietly from his hutt knowing the girl, Rey, was asleep inside. Luke made his way down the mountain and into the Millennium Falcon. He stepped up the ramp that had been lowered down upon landing and stepped inside. He traced the walls with his hands of the Falcon. He smiled, making his way ever closer to the cockpit, coming past the Djak board he played so many times with Chewbacca aboard. Then in the corner, ahead of the entrance into the cockpit sat R2-D2. He smiled at the small droid, placing his hand upon his dome. He was shut down for the evening, charging up for the next day. Luke entered the cockpit, seeing it empty. His heart sinking. His hands rubbed the material of the seats where Han and Chewie usually sat. Chewie laid sound asleep in his normal co-pilot's seat after a long day of lugging Rey's things up the mountain to the hutt. It appeared this is where Chewbacca wanted to rest, close to his lost friend. Luke lightly patted Chewbacca's head and smiled, sitting in the pilot's seat next to Chewbacca, staring over the controls. A rush or energy flowed inside of Luke...a connection...a feeling...he closed his eyes with a tender hearted smile on his face. He felt the force's connection running through him for the first time in a long, long time.

"Leia..." he whispered somberly.

D'Qar:
Leia stood there, feeling the connection as well. Feeling her brother's presence. For the first time in years she felt it.

"Luke."she muttered, a tear rolling down her cheek but a slight smile cracking, feeling her brother there.

Silence and peace reigned.

Starkiller Base Debris:
Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer sat dormant in the midst of the rubble. Kylo sat dormant in the frozen Silencer that was frosted over by the outer space air. Kylo jerked and pulsed through the force. Energy raged through him, his body jerked and Kylo's eyes shot open, the cut from Rey's blade still seared into him, dried and bloody. He gasped for air, his eyes surging open.

Ach-To:
Rey's eyes shot open, the force surging through her as she got images phasing in and out like a bolt of lightning, flashes of Kylo Ren out in desolate space. Her head ached. She could feel his surroundings. She grew freezing cold. She gasped into a silence. The both stood face to face in some Force...void..a place between their two locations somehow connected by the force. Rain poured down on Ach-To, on Rey's hutt.

"What's...this...?"Kylo asked.

"Rey." He saw, wide-eyed. Her surroundings were dark due to the hutt.

"Kylo. You're alive." She spoke.

"Indeed. But where...are you...?" He asked, squinting.

"why am I...warm..? How is this possible?" He asked.

"I could ask you why I'm bone chilling cold...What did you do? What is this?" Rey asked.

Kylo grew curious.

He reached out his hand. Water from the cracked ceiling in the hutt dropped, landing on his hand.

"Get out. Of my head." Rey spoke.

"The climate...rain... you're not on D'Qar." Kylo spoke.

"How would you know that?" Rey spoke.

"That climate is more dry. This air...is moist. Almost like..." he began.