Feelings.

The weekend rolls around faster then Akaashi would have liked. He is currently walking next to a very excited Bokuto; if Akaashi didn't know better, he would say that Bokuto was on crack because it's just not normal the amount of energy his volleyball partner has. The Ace has not stopped talking since they left practice, you would think that he would be tired by the intense training, but no. Bokuto has been talking nonsense in a one-sided conversation that Akaashi has not been paying attention to, the raven has been merely nodding his head whenever he deems it necessary, until.

"So you agree Batman would beat Iron Man in a fight?" Bokuto knows better than to start a conversation with Akaashi about Marvel vs. DC, which is, never to do so.

"Don't be ridiculous, Bokuto, sure Bruce Wayne is physically stronger, but Iron Man has the Hulkbuster. A suit specifically designed to put up with The Incredible Hulk thus if that fight ever were to take place Iron Man would EASILY crush Batman," Akaashi rapidly replies. Talking as if this is common knowledge and Bokuto would be stupid to dispute.

"Just making sure you were paying attention," Bokuto responds with a sly smirk on his face, that tricky bastard.

They make it to Akaashi's house with no complications.

"Wow," Akaashi hears from his side. Akaashi's mother is a very famous Japanese fashion designer. She has left for a year-long fashion show starting in Paris and moving throughout Europe, not that it would make a difference if she were here or not Akaashi thinks bitterly. She didn't see the problem of leaving a 17-year-old alone for a year, not that Akaashi is complaining about getting weekly cash-ins from his mom and a maid that comes once a week to clean the whole house.

They make their way into the mansion "Wow," passing the staircase "Wow" through the living room "Wow" into the kitchen "Woooow."

"Would you stop that," Akaashi commands, turning to face Bokuto.

"Sorry I've just never been in a mansion before," Bokuto says, wandering around the kitchen island, disregarding the chairs completely and hopping on top of the counter. "It must get lonely, just you and your mom here?"

Lonely? He supposes he's gotten used to it, but sometimes Akaashi gets jealous, sitting at family dinners in Bokuto's house he wishes he could have that "It's fine," he answers.

"Where is your mom?" Bokuto asks him while looking around wildly as if he thinks she'll magically just pop out.

"She won't be here this weekend," Bokuto nods at him knowingly.

"Well, you know Akaashi, when I make it the Olympics, I plan on owning a house as big as this one, and your welcome to stay with me. I wouldn't want to live in such a big house without someone else with me; you know," Akaashi smiles at the offer.

"Well, Bokuto, I don't think your future wife would want your friend to be a permanent guest" He jokes.

"Well, I guess it'll make for an early divorce, huh?" Akaashi chuckles at his ridiculous remark Bokuto smiles at him sweetly and jumps off the countertop "I'm not really hungry right now, I'd much rather see your room" Akaashi nods and starts leading the way up the stairs to his room.

Akaashi opens the door to one of many rooms in the house "Akaashi, I knew you were a neat freak but wow" Akaashi's room has plain white walls, a king-size bed with a blue comforter on top, a giant flat-screen overlooking the bed, he has two monitors and a laptop for his computer station, a bookshelf all neatly stacked with doctoral books and books that Akaashi likes to re-read, and a walk-in closet door to the side, other than that the room is pretty empty the only picture he has is a photo with him and his grandparents on top of his nightstand taken when he was 3.