{Good Night}

They all headed back to sleep. That night, Chloe made sure that the spy camera would have a loud alarm to wake them up in case Pieter left the room. After which, both her and Beca easily fell asleep.

Their sleep, however, was interrupted by the alarm going off. The redhead quickly grabbed the walkie-talkie and communicated to Jesse to get to the fifth floor with Benji. Chloe and Beca quickly threw on their regular clothes and grabbed their guns. They chose not to bother Stacie and Cynthia Rose. After all, they acted like backups for this mission.

The two men chose to go down the staircase whereas the two women, joined by Aubrey, used the elevator. The group of men joined them in the elevator. There were six guards covering Pieter. The three could not risk shooting them inside it, it would be too dangerous. They waited until they reached the reception to make their first move. As they got out, Chloe quickly shot down a man, followed by Aubrey shooting another one before taking cover behind a wall. Benji and Jesse came rushing down the staircase and shot down two other men. The remaining ones spotted the two men and started to fire at them.

"Jesse, can you cover us? Pieter is going away!" Chloe said through the walkie-talkie as she noticed the man escape.

Jesse did as followed, allowing the three women to rush outside the hotel. Beca noticed the two men struggling, so she chose to stay with them. Chloe stopped as she noticed her partner was no longer by her side.

"Just go with Aubrey. I will help them." Beca whispered to the redhead before disappearing inside the hotel.

As soon as Chloe exited, she heard a gunshot. She stood outside for a minute unsure of what to do. Should she go help Aubrey or should she check on the others? The woman chose to listen to what the brunette said and followed what seemed to be Aubrey chasing after Pieter. In the meantime, the man was on the floor covered in blood, while Jesse was trying to help him. Beca witnessed what just happened as she entered the hotel. The brunette spotted the guy and shot him right in the head without hesitating.

"Shit! Are you ok?" she came storming to Benji.

"We need to call an ambulance!" Jesse shouted.

Beca grabbed her phone and was about to call 911. However, they completely forgot that there was one more man to take down. He stood behind them with a smirk on his face.

"I guess you forgot about me." he said. "Guns down or I will kill him." he continued pointing a gun at Benji.

Chloe and Aubrey were too far to come back and save their fellow friends by now. Beca felt stupid for the choice she made. If either Chloe or Aubrey were to be here, they would not have been in trouble. Emily, who was responsible for communicating with the agents, chose to take action. She thought she was useless, so she was going to help them to prove herself worthy. She never really handled a gun before, but she would do anything to save them. The tall woman appeared behind the man and shot his hand, nearly missing. This allowed Beca to grab her gun and shoot him down.

In the meantime, the redhead and the blonde woman were able to retrieve the USB, and managed to get Pieter. They walked back to the hotel with the man in handcuffs. Aubrey was looking all fancy just holding the USB in her hand, while she made her friend do the dirty job of carrying the man.

"Now, we just have to send him to the Headquarter." Aubrey said. "Holy cow, what happened here?" she asked.

"Agent Applebaum was shot." Jesse admitted looking down.

"Is he ok?" Chloe asked.

"They took him to the hospital." Beca continued.

"I will take care of this, you guys can go in the meantime." the redhead explained.