Party!

Beca was about to leave her apartment, or what Chloe called crap. She glanced in the mirror. She was wearing a black short v-neck dress, black leather jacket, and blue heels. She was doubting everything. But was she wearing the right clothes? Should she be more casual? Did she need to bring a gift with her? 

"Calm down." she mumbled to herself. 

In the meantime, everybody was already at Bumper's house. It was more like a party rather than a dinner. He invited the whole agency. Aubrey was there with Jesse, and even Stacie and Cynthia came from California. 

Emily and Chloe were talking but got interrupted by Aubrey.

"Where is your girlfriend? I thought you two would come here together." she said looking at the redhead.

"You know how Beca is, she is never on time." Chloe replied. 

Finally, after fifteen minutes, they heard somebody knocking on the front door. 

"She is here!" Amy shouted as she swung the door open. 

"Yes bitches!" Beca replied.

As she walked in, she saw everybody dressed up so differently from her. She felt out of place. Beca spotted Chloe right away, and walked up to her.

"What is this?" the brunette asked.

"A party, duh." Emily replied.

"What's up with your heels?" Chloe laughed.

"I did not have a black pair." Beca shrugged. "Anyways, I will go grab a drink." she continued.

She quickly kissed the redhead before walking towards the alcohol that was sitting on a table. As she poured some vodka and cola in her glass, she was interrupted by someone.

"Hey Beca!" Cynthia exclaimed.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I did not notice you." the brunette replied.

"Oh well, Bumper invited everybody." she explained. "Are the rumors of you and Chloe being a thing true?" she wondered.

"How do you know?" Beca wondered.

"You know, Amy is a big mouth. She tells every gossip. So is it true?" Cynthia asked.

"Yep." the redhead simply replied.

"Stacie owes me 50 bucks." she let out.

"You bet on us?" Beca asked in disbelief.

"Well yeah. Anyways, I should get going." the woman said as she sprinted towards Stacie. 

"You like the vast choice of alcohol?" Bumper asked as he poured some gin in his glass.

"Yeah, it's amazing. I don't know half of the stuff here, but that does not mean I will not try it." the brunette replied.

"That's the right spirit!" he said. 

The brunette walked back to Chloe who was now talking to Amy. The Australian woman was wearing a shiny silver dress with hot pink heels.

"Wow, are you trying to blind us all with your shiny dress?" Beca teased.

"I am the brightest star. Of course, I have to go extra." Amy replied. "Besides, Chloe could be my sister." she continued.

The ginger was wearing a short shiny green dress with some nude heels. 

"You are totally checking her out. Don't drool." Amy teased.

"Shut up! I am so not checking her out. Besides, she is my girlfriend." the brunette said as she wrapped her arm around the redhead's waist.

"Ok, everybody! Let's play Kings Cup." Bumper shouted.