i / brockhampton

—; first meetingsehun was attending a concert with his friends

—; first meeting
sehun was attending a concert with his friends. jongin and minseok forced him to come. at first, sehun was reluctant. he spent the last few days working his arse off, the empty cups of coffee's in the bin can be his proof.

it was a brockhampton show, an american hiphop band. sehun was not familiar with them, so he can't sing along to the songs and ends up standing in the crowd with little enthusiasm. actually, he's enjoying it. he likes the song. he's even bopping his head at the beat and drums his fingers to whatever surface he was touching. beside him, jongin is shouting the lyrics. his brown hair sticking bouncing up and down as he jumps. like the brunet, minseok is doing the same thing.

sehun was enjoying the show, really. he has his arms crossed as he bops his head, foot tapping according to the beat. when there was an orange colored smoke suddenly appearing as the beat drop, everyone jumps and roar in glee, shouting the lyrics even louder.

and then someone bumped into him. sehun looks at his front, where this man is. he's shorter then sehun, has a black hair, and is that a pearl drop earring he sees on his left ear?

the man turns his head towards sehun in surprise, his eyebrows slightly raised and his lips forming an O. the guilty look was visible in his eyes. "i'm really sorry! are you okay?" the man stares up at him, meeting him in the eye.

sehun feels his mouth goes dry at the sight before him. everything about this man looks... pretty. and he's a sucker for anything pretty. his black hair is styled parted, his eyes are dark, droopy and kind of hazy, his lips are full and they look very soft, even in the dim lighting. sehun notices the tattoo on the side of his neck. he guesses that the words are in chinese. it was a small tattoo, but it really looks good on him.

he looks good.

"it's alright." sehun manage to say, thankfully didn't forget to respond to the man. he gulps down, hoping it would somehow calm his heart beat. he really finds the man attractive.

the stranger sends him a smile, revealing a dimple and sehun almost openly gape at him. how come? does being that good looking not enough? he has a dimple too?

sehun is no longer staring at the performers. instead, he's busy watching the stranger rapping along (he's not a creep, okay? he's just... attracted to him).

he really wants to talk and introduce himself to the hot stranger, but he lost sight of him. the man is with his group of friends as well, and they are really enjoying the show. not just them, but the whole crowd is jumping. so it's kinda hard to keep track of the man.

before he leaves, he scan the place once again to search for the stranger. his lips formed a frown and he lets out a small sigh. he can't find him.