iv / birds and clouds

—; fourth meetingit was seven weeks later when he met yixing again

—; fourth meeting
it was seven weeks later when he met yixing again.

he's been thinking of the stranger for days. he even search for his instagram, typing yixing and looking into a bunch of accounts. but none of them are yixing's. he also has a dream about him.

unlike the first one when he dreamed of him, this time, it was... sensual.

suddenly the scenes of his dream were being played in his mind. the two of them on sehun's bed, yixing's fingers scratching his back, sehun's low moan, yixing's hot cavern engulfing his c—

sh*t.

yeah, no. he shouldn't be thinking of this in a public place.

sehun shakes his head and slap his cheeks lightly to stop the blush, closing his eyes while doing so. he's in a public place.

sehun lets out a sigh as he tilt his head up, resting his head against the back of the park bench. he was sitting there with his earphones on, blocking the outside sound. he stares at the sky, watch as the cloud goes by and the birds pass by. the image of yixing's smile still printed in his mind.

he talked to his friends about him. how he met this guy at the brockhampton show and he bumped into him while jumping, how he has a small chinese lettered tattoo on the side of his neck, how he has a dimple and how it deepens when he smile. jongin and minseok were teasing him about his crush, saying things like how sehun's a grown up now.

sehun doesn't know why. he doesn't even know yixing that well, yet he's very much attracted to him. he even had a dream of him.

sehun lift his head to look at his phone screen, wanting to change the song. just as he move his head, he sees a familiar figure running by. a figure of the person he's been yearning to see.

it was yixing in a black t-shirt and a matching black beanie. he's not wearing the earring, but he's wearing a chain necklace. what he was wearing is very simple, but it doesn't stop sehun from drooling over him. yixing was holding a paper bag, probably from grocery shopping.

sehun, faster than anyone could blink, was on his feet and runs towards his direction. but just as he takes four steps, yixing was already getting in a car.

sehun halts in his steps with his mouth open wide, the disbelief on his face can be seen by anyone. he watch as the car drives away with a heavy heart.

he lost him again.

again.

again.