A DANGEROUS MOMENT

I stumble back home after far too many wines having so many to take away the awkwardness I was feeling whenever seeing Lorenzo.
I see my dad working in the kitchen the light of his laptop.
"Hiya dad" I say kissing his cheek
"Are you Drunk Lela" he questions me as I get a glass of water
"No just tipsy" I say
"You should not drink that much you are not even legal" my dad says I smile up at him before leaving the room
"Where's Davies" I shout while going up the stairs
"He's out" my dad shouts back Davies is always out or drinking
I lay on my bed finally undressed and comfy and think all my dad can do is pick out my flaws.
He is good at that.
I go to set my alarm before fumbling about trying to find my purse
"Shit where is it" i sigh to myself that bag is so expensive till I stop where I am and remember where it is
On the Santiago's living room couch.
I fumble back to bed knowing I will pop round tomorrow and pick it up I know it's safe with them.

I am preparing breakfast for my father and brother noticing dad hasn't come down yet he is always down at 8:30 he is never late.
"Where is dad" I say placing the breakfast down for Davies on his phone
"He went out last night to the girls house the one from the party" my face goes blank god what is dad doing there
I know what he is doing
"So know will you agree with me that they are fucking" I say sipping my juice
"Yes they probably are" my brother laughs
"She will never be my mum" I mutter my brother finishes his food kissing my cheek
"She won't be your mum don't worry Lela" he whispers in my ear I smile kissing him back on the cheek
"But Lela she can be dad's girlfriend or wife you need to let him move on" my brother says standing in the hallway I look up at him and smile and nod.
He has a point......

I finally get dressed remembering I need to get my purse from next door I will get it before I start my work.
I get changed into a red flower skirt and black plain body suit and black sandals my sliver painted toes showing. I put the bracelets Lorenzo got me.....
I sigh at my hair before sticking it in a messy bun and walking next door.
While walking up the drive I notice Samanthas car isn't here
"Oh shit they better be home" i sigh before nocking on the door needing my purse
I look up to see Lorenzo my mouth almost going dry seeing him in a dark blue shirt and black pants looking smart yet so sexy.
"Oh Sam thought you would pop by here come in" he says so casual to me gesturing me into the kitchen where I see my purse on the table
"Sam only found it this morning leaving for work I was about to text you to let you know" he says getting himself a glass of water and getting me a glass.
"Don't worry about it sorry for leaving it" I laugh before Lorenzo passes me a drink as he sits by me on the island his pants going tight as he sits down.
"Don't be silly it was busy yesterday lots went on" he smirks I can't help but need more water after him noticing me looking down at his crouch.
"It's so quite here today" I laugh looking around the room Lorenzo starching his temples
"Sams in work and we have Mateo in day care for some days get him started and so me and Sam can focus on work" Lorenzo says walking to get my purse passing it to me looking at my arm the bracelets on it again. I finish my drink then stand up.
"Thank you for keeping it safe" I say turning to face Lorenzo his face smiling back at me my heart racing.
I walk out of the kitchen to leave Lorenzo following me his hand on my back leading me out his hand slowly creasing my back so slightly. his hand now on the door handle I look at his hands remembering his thumb in my mouth the moment we shared how beautiful it was.
I face the door just as he is about to open it.
"Would you touch me if you could" I sigh he stops his hand tightening on the door handle as he now shuts it.
He sighs resting his head on my shoulder his breathing on my neck.
"Lela why would it matter" he whisper frustrated almost angry I asked.
"It matters to me what happened yesterday the way you. Everything" I say now spinning myself to face him his hand to on the door handle now keeping me in he places his other arm above my ear his dominance so present his breathing going up.
"Please touch me Lorenzo" I whisper in his ear a low grunt leaving his lips as my hand travels down as he instantly goes hard he starts to kiss my neck his touch so soft he comes closer to me holding me in place of the door.
His lips so soft when they touch mine my hands going to his neck to support myself as he grinds his hips into me feeling the tension the kiss so sloppy all over the place as we beg for more.
He lifts me up so effortlessly his hands going to my bum as he harshly squeezes it i whimper against his lips he bites my lip down.

"Please Lorenzo" I moan in between kisses as he leads us to the living room placing me on the sofa coming on top of him as I fumble to unbutton his shirt wanting to see his body.
His some what "dad bod" coming out his v-Line so strong and his dark hairs on his chest my hands feeling all his body. As Lorenzo takes my top off kissing my collarbone the moment happening so fast I can't even think about what's happening
I moan as Lorenzo body grinds into mine.
"Fuck Lela" he mumbles kissing my neck I take his hands leading them to my pants as his hands go under pleasing me.
I buck my hips up wanting to feel him closer to me wanting to feel his fingers deeper I let out sweet moans as he takes my left breast in his mouth his weight so light on me.
"Don't stop" I moan as I hold onto his back for support his hands going much faster. till I release my whole body going numb falling down as he slowly releases his fingers from me his body still hovering over mine as he kisses up from my breast to my lips.
The kiss so slow so innocent.
He then takes his fingers covered in me in his mouth cleaning all the juices.
"Just how I thought it would taste" he whisper in my ear as I am shocked at what he has done we lay there looking at each other searching for words. we then fumble about putting our tops on and a lift my pants back on.

Lorenzo helps me up from the sofa he kisses me again his hands holding my waist his touch so strong on me my body going weak again.
Till the door goes......
Lorenzo jumps away from me till I see her beautiful blonde hair sparkling as she walks in.
Wearing an all black suit her breast popping out slightly her bracelets shinning on her wrist.
"Ah Lela thought you would pop by I told Lorenzo to message you" she says now walking into the kitchen her hands full with shopping bags
"Ugh yeah thanks for keeping it" I say grabbing my bag Lorenzo and I exchanging looks till he walks into the kitchen.
"Sam you are home early" he says taking a shopping bag from his wife
"I thought we could have dinner together I have just sold a great deal in work celebrations are needed" Sam says holding a bottle of wine in her hand her husband kissing her cheek.
My cum still in his taste........

I swiftly get home my breathing going crazy my cheeks so red a light smile on my face at that orgasm I just had.
His fingers.......
My whole body feeling warm I try relax going to me room and laying on my bed trying not to think about the moment.
Or more of how I was going to handle all of this......

Thank you for reading and supporting me!!!!
365 days is on Netflix now who has watched it already?
Xoxoxo