⁰³ extra practice?

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌸 .* :☆゚. ───────

sakura skipped into the teacher faculty room holding a container of cake and a cup of coffee. her eyes gazed across the room as she looked for a particular teacher with short brown hair and glasses. when she finally found him, she walked over to his desk with a smile on her face before she started to speak.

"good morning takeda-sensei!" she yelled startling him as she took a seat, placing her backpack down on the floor beside the chair.

"oh sakura, you're here quite early. good morning"

"ya i had to make sure i got to school early enough to see you! i made some soufflé cheesecake yesterday and thought you'd like a slice, then i realised you can't have it without a cup of coffee, so i brought you that too!" sakura said as she handed him the container and cup.

"that's very kind thank you," takeda took a sip of the coffee before continuing to type on the computer, but sakura stayed seated, eagerly tapping her foot.

"is there anything else you might need-"

"well since you asked," sakura said, cutting her teacher off.

"i was wondering if me and suzuki could stay late after practice. i know we're only first years and it's the beginning of the school year but we really want to get in some extra practice. i promise we'll clean up and it'll only be on the fridays so we won't be getting home late with school the next day. onegaishimasu?" she rushed out quickly taking nearly no breaks

takeda sighed "sakura aren't you already in the photography club?"

"hai?"

"and you're in first aid club, is that true?"

"hai, but it's only so i know the basics for a sports medicine internship"

"i know sakura but this isn't junior high. i don't want you to overwork yourself. your still only a few weeks into your first year of high school, you need time to adapt to the workload"

"i understand that and i made a schedule to make sure i'm on top of everything. please takeda-sensei volleyball is very important to me and if i want to be the official setter i'm going to need more practice."

takeda sighed "only on fridays?"

"hai! only after friday practice" sakura cracked a small smile.

"you'll clean up after?"

"promise"

"and you won't be walking home alone right?"

"no" she lied through gritted teeth.

i was gonna have to walk home alone anyway, it wouldn't make a difference.

"then i suppose i don't see a problem with that. you can take the spear gym key from michimiya after practice today"