⁰⁴ kiyoko shimizu

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌸 .* :☆゚. ───────

"takeda-sensei please!"

"i'm sorry sakura there's nothing i can do for you" he said as he picked up some sheets on his desk and started to walk out of the teacher faculty room, only to have sakura follow closely behind him.

"please we need extra practice, there must be something you can do" sakura tried to block her teacher's path by standing in front of him but he just stepped around her. instead of turning around, sakura continued walking backward so she could still face her teacher while talking.

"yes and i told you, you may use gym one after school on fridays."

"but after practice on fridays isn't going to work anymore..." sakura's voice got quieter near the end of her statement.

"i still don't understand why that is. if your upperclassmen aren't listening this is the perfect opportunity for you to step up and help. in reality, you and suzuki are much farther along in your volleyball career than some of those girls. it'd help the team."

"i'm not gonna boss my upperclassmen around, they'd just hate me" she sighed.

"then why not try to ask another club to borrow their gym?" takeda just shrugged.

"i asked basketball club and even offered to have my brother and his friends help run a couple of practice when they get back from america but they said that their practices run later-" sakura paused and turned around when she realized they were near the stairs "where are we going?"

"i have to go talk to the boy's volleyball club team manager"

"hey that's a great idea! we could use the boy's gym! they have practices almost everyday right? me and suzuki could just head over there after our own practice"

"that's not going to work, the boy's team has other things to worry about." takead said as he walked up the steep stairs.

"those other first years right? i saw them play each other last year, they were pretty good and i heard that they worked well together at the saijo practice match. the boys told me when they first got in a fight, they knocked vice-principals toupée off." she finished with a small giggle

"were not supposed to talk about that" he shushed her while trying to hold in his own laugh. "but i still need to make sure the boys have a proper coach. i can only learn so much about the sport through books and videos, they need someone with experience"

"well that's perfect! i have experience, i practically grew up watching my father play. i can coach them!" she spoke as she jumped up and down.

"your practices are scheduled at the same time. between school, all your clubs and i assume you're getting extra beach training, you have more than enough on your plate as is. besides i already have someone else in mind" her teacher said as he looked at the class numbers while walking down the hallway.

"they let riko aida do it" sakura grumbled under her breath.

the pair stopped in front of a third-year classroom. ittetsu peeked into the room and called for a student to come outside while sakura stood awkwardly in the hallway trying not to cause too many attention from her upperclassmen.

so this is what the upperclassmen floor is like.

takade came walking outside of the classroom alongside a girl.

she must be the team manager.

she was wearing small pink frame glasses that sat comfortably on her nose with a pair of black jogging pants and a white t-shirt. her dark hair was cut just above her shoulders apart from the front piece that was cut much shorter, forming bangs. on top of the shirt she was wering was a black long sleeve jacket that read "karasuno high volleyball club" in white, identical to the one the first year hand on.

wow, she gorgeous

"so here are the forms with the cost of the jackets and uniform. i have the times of wake up calls and meals for our training camp, if you could please make a schedule that'd be very helpful for some of the... less organized players. i am also talking to coach ukai's gra-"

"coach ukai!? he's coming out of retirement?" sakura questioned with a look of excitement in her eyes.

takead sighed "no he's not, but his grandson owns a small store around here plays volleyball. i'm sorry, kiyoko this is kobayashi, she's a first year in girls volleyball club. this is kiyoko, the boy's volleyball club team manager."

the first year gave her upperclassmen a warm smiled and stuck her hand out for her to shake "but no one calls me kobayashi, just sakura is fine."

kiyoko hesitated before she shook the younger girls' hand.

"i like your glasses, you're very beautiful," sakura complimented. kiyoko bushed and hooked a strand of hair behind her ear before rushing out a quiet "thank you"

just then, the bell signalling that break was now over went off

"please excuse me but i should get back to class, i hope to see you around ko- sakura" kiyoko waved as she walked back into class.

sakura smiled before turning back to her teacher.

"reminded me again why i can't practice with the boys?" she asked releasing an annoyed groan.

"i don't run practices so i don't really have the authority to say how long they will take. you using gym one is different because that gym is specifically for girls volleyball just how if one of the boys wanted to use gym two i'd let them" he spoke as the two walked back down the stairs.

"but you're the club advisor, i'm sure you have some say."

"i just set up practice games and such, i'm sorry there's not more i could help you with."

"so who would i ask? the captain?"

"the coach would probably be a better bet, whenever he agrees," takade said under his breath.

so the coach is coach ukis grandson meaning...

a light bulb so bright you could probably see it went off in the girls head

once they reached the bottom of the stairs, sakura slowly started walking away while looking at her teacher over her shoulder  "well you're probably right, its no use but thanks for all your help anyway! i hope he agrees ill see you later!" she yelled before running off.

what could she possibly be doing now...

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌸 .* :☆゚. ───────