⁰⁵ meeting

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌸 .* :☆゚. ───────

kageyama strolled into practice to be greeted by over half of his team already warming up.

"kageyama! hey man!" the second-year libero chirped as he dived to pass a ball the captain served. the dark haired boy just grumbled out a simple 'hi'

"you ok? you don't seem too happy" sugawara asked as he set the ball noya had passed

"ah suga, when is he ever happy?" tanaka laughed and shoved kageyama's shoulder.

the upperclassmen weren't wrong, kageyama wasn't in the best mood. he had barely passed his english test earlier that day and the subject was starting to cause him some stress. the boy knew that whenever things like this happened, he could always turn to volleyball. as upset as he had seemed, he was actually looking forward to practicing as some sort of stress relief, even though he didn't show it.

"i'm fine" kageyama snapped back. he picked up a ball and started setting it against the wall just trying to warm up. until his coach walked in and called for everyone to gather around

"as promised, today we'll be working on some well needed receives, isn't that right first years?" coach ukai chucked and began going over the drill.

~•✮~•~✮•~

"that's five" kiyoko spoke. coach ukai jumped off the beach he was standing on to keep him about the net and picked up a ball that was rolling from hinata's shanked pass.

"well we could always use some more work but my shoulders getting tired, so that's enough passing for today. thought we still have 20 minutes left so... grab a drink and we'll play a quick practice game."

tobio and the rest of his team walked off the court and picked up their water bottles, grabbing a drink. he was chugging down his cold water that he had recently asked shimizuto fill up for him when the sound of the gym doors caught his attention. the doors opened to reveal a girl that had long black hair. she seemed somewhat confused, yet determined. she stood at the door and looked around before spotting kiyoko and running off to go talk to her.

"who do you think that is?" hinata asked kageyama in between sips of water.

"i don't know. maybe another team manager" he shrugged yet couldn't help shake the feeling that he'd seen her before.

"daichi" ennoshita asked "who is that? the girl talking to kiyoko?"

"um, i'm not sure actually," he replied, quite confused himself. "sugawara," he called for the silver haired boy who was tying his shoe. "do you know who that is?"

sugawara got up from his kneeling position before answering "no, i don't know her, but she does look a little familiar."

"well she's definitely a hottie!" nishinoya cheered