an ink to stay forever

Everyone was shouting and havung fun, the soccer game was about to start when Mark closes his eyes, leaned againts his chair and searched for his mate's mind. It was new to him, to just find someone and talk telepathically. Mark didn't know why he has to call for Donghyuck, it was so sudden that even his frieds knows what he's about to do. Mark thinks, he just got from his own sick, wasn't he bedridden days ago? Mark growled, hands fisted on his lap.

'Are you playing?' asked Mark, through their minds, though the wolf couldn't see, he knows that the vampire is keeping his temper through his gritted teeth.

'I've rested well and I have not played for a long time—' Mark was annoyed, cutting off the younger.

'You didn't answered my question, Donghyuck.' the vampire can hear his mate chuckling, making him open his eyes and look down to meet the younger's.

'Hot.' is all Donghyuck said making Mark frown more.

'Lee Donghyuck, you're not playing.' Mark said with intense red eyes, sign that he's now mad.

'Oh yes I am.' Donghyuck replied with the same intensity of the eyes, but his was colored gold.

It is not a new thing to everyone to find out that the Second Prince of Vevion is actually pretty stubborn. He loves doing things he likes, he likes breaking the rules, he likes having fun and he probably likes annoying his mate. Mark rolled his eyes and was about to stand up, to drag Donghyuck's ass next to him but Jeno stopped him, shaking his head no.

"Let him have fun." Jeno said sternly, looking directly into Mark's eyes.

Mark gets back on his seat with a sigh. He was just concerned to Donghyuck, that's all. But don't he hate him? He still do. Having the mate bond makes Mark feel like he is responsible for anything that the tanned male will do, may it be good or bad. Even though they both came from different races, one of the common denominators of the vampires and wolves are having the same rules and connection in bonds and mates. It wasn't even a surprise that the both of them are mate, or even a wolf and a vampire being a mate. There was a rumor, Mark looked around the field staring at the pale man with his silver white hair, arms folded in his chest. That was Yuta Nakamoto, Mark's friend ofcourse, a vampire and has his own legend. They used to say that Yuta had a mate, a wolf. Nothing was proven though, the vampire never said anything about the issue. He never adressed anything neither even thought of it just for a second.

"The game is about to start!" Mark flinched as he hears another annoying voice that's been bugging him for days, specially at the castle.

"Mark hyung, do you think our Donghyuckie will win?" Asks Jaemin enthusiastically.

It was none other than Donghyuck's bestfriend, Jaemin. Mark doesn't seem to know what's the reason why does Jaemin has to live at the castle as well. All he knows is that, his father, the King, has let the Crowned Prince's fiancé to have anyone around him as long as he wants it. Just like to everyone else, it seemed like the King was now wrapped around Donghyuck's hands, like he was enticed and enchanted the way no one had expected, specially Mark's mother. She's been giving Donghyuck a hard time, ordering him to do things that Yeri should be doing as a maiden; cook, clean, and even sew and as for the Queen's irritation, the wolf can do everything a maiden can.

"Of course he would win! That's literally Lee Donghyuck!" Jaemin exclaimed once more, smiling widely as he watches his bestfriend run around the fields.

There is no doubt, Mark thought, that Donghyuck's team would win. He didn't know until where and when does his day dreaming or whatever it is called brought him but he for sure knows that the game has reached half of it. Sighing, he leaned on his back once again, closing his eyes and just clear everything from his mind. Mark could doze off and sleep under the sun, he has been suffering in sleeping by keeping up at the farthest of the bed for as the King's request, him and his mate should sleep in one room, share in one bed, expecting them to cuddle or do more. There were no traditions, even the King and Queen have seperate rooms, but it was the King's request to have his favorite Donghyuck beside Mark. It was right after that day, where he saw and felt how much suffering his mate has going through but he decided not to do anything. When Donghyuck was dreaming badly.